FREE STUFF FOR SHIPPING!

somervillebikes

Jan 7, 2018, 2:51:23 PM1/7/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
For the cost of shipping (please no more than one item per person), I am offering the following:
  • VDO wireless computer with optional cadence sensor. I have three complete units (computer + speed sensor + cadence sensor + magnets), I had them on all my bikes until I got a Garmin. Probably will need new batteries.
  • Nashbar clipless pedals. My first foray into clipless. Work fine, nothing wrong except scuffing.
  • Mirrcycle mirror (new). For Pre-2009 Shimano STI brifters.
  • Unknown manufacturer chromed steel 1" ball bearing headset, complete. Chrome in great shape.
  • Sakae CR 27.2mm seat post, with insertion marks
  • Swiss military bag that I wanted to convert to a small pannier but never got to it. Straps have been cut off.
Flat rate shipping $10 for each item except the VDO computers and Mirrcycle for which flat rate shipping is $7.

Contact me off list if interested.

Patrick Shea

Jan 7, 2018, 4:44:40 PM1/7/18
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I’ll take the Swiss bag.

Thanks,
Patrick

somervillebikes

Jan 8, 2018, 8:14:58 PM1/8/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi everyone, here's a list of what's still available. Apologies if I have not replied to everyone regarding items already claimed.

Best,

Anton