FS: Dia-Compe ENE Touring Hubset Front & Rear 36H 6/7-speed Silver 130mm NEW in box

Kim Hetzel

Sep 28, 2022, 6:14:19 AM9/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I bought this Dia-Compe ENE Touring Hubset with the intentions of building a new wheelset to reduce the weight off of existing wheelset on my Raleigh Elkhorn. That never materialized. Instead, I purchased a Rivendell Clem Smith Jr. "L" bicycle instead and solved my problems.

The hubs are brand new and in perfect condition.
 Front
        Spacing: 100mm O.L.D.
        Hole count: 36H
        Axle: 9x1
        Flange diameter: 60.9mm
        Flange-to-flange: 66.5mm
        Weight, w/ skewer: 279g
    Rear
        Spacing: 130mm O.L.D.
        Hole count: 36H
        Axle: 10x1
        Threading: 6- & 7-speed freewheel
        Flange diameter: 60.9mm
        Flange-to-flange: 59mm
        Weight, w/ skewer: 332g

I am asking $115.00, shipped in the CONUS.
Paypal payment preferred.

https://i.imgur.com/HmGgBBm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zlqeBsW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2JvuJIt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lT1T3Kx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AYp5P8F.jpg

If you have any questions or interests, feel free to email me.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.