WTT: Joe or Atlantis

Andrew Joseph

Jul 26, 2024, 10:16:59 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Good morning all,

Before I build the Sam back up…

Anyone wish they would have snagged a HiHo Silver 57?  Although, I do like the green on the new Sam.  And the Periwinkle builds shared here have also been stunning!

As I look at the frameset that could easily be packed for shipping, or rebuilt (already set on components).  Really appreciated the timeliness of the lightening the Sam for touring thread btw.

I wanted to see if there was any comparable sized Joe (54) or Atlantis (depends on year) frameset owners out there interested in a frameset trade?

Would need to know fairly quickly.  Happy to keep the Sam either way.

image0.jpeg

VR,

Drew
Sent from my iPhone

Kim H.

Jul 26, 2024, 11:39:51 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to RBW Owners Bunch
@Drew,

I must say that your corner of the your garage for bicycle maintenance and repair is extraordinarily well stocked and very organized to say none the least. It is very impressive. BTW, that is a beautiful silver Sam Hillborne.

Kim Hetzel.

Andrew Joseph

Jul 26, 2024, 11:47:36 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Kim,

Thank you!

That would be my favorite shop locally, ScissorTail Cycles, and most definitely not my garage! 😉

Dewayne makes some beautiful frames as well…

Best,

Drew

Sent from my iPhone

Kim H.

Jul 26, 2024, 11:58:58 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to RBW Owners Bunch
@Drew,

You are more than welcome.
I thank-you for letting me know the whole picture that it is actually your favorite shop locally, ScissorTail Cycles.

Keep smiling.

Kim Hetzel.

Andrew Joseph

Jul 26, 2024, 12:22:21 PM (yesterday) Jul 26
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Update: Found

Thanks to those who responded!

Sent from my iPhone