FS: 61.5 Proto Charlie Gallop $2,000

maxcr

Jun 30, 2024, 8:31:31 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to RBW Owners Bunch

Once again I find myself with more bikes in my possession than I should, so I'll be listing a couple bikes for sale starting with this one with a new lower price.

The Gallop is a speedy road bike with a long wheelbase that takes wide tires with fenders. I believe the current production model won't have the swoopy top tube and will come with side-pull caliper brakes.

The frame is in great condition but it has been used for commuting and recreational rides around the city, which means it has a few scratches here and there, but nothing major and no dents, dings or crashes. (I was planning to take detailed pics today but we had crappy weather, so the pictures will come soon)

This bike has the Charlie H Gallop Decals including horses in the chain stays, but it has a Rosco badge because it isn’t an official Gallop. Will said the decals are over the clear coat and they're fairly tough but eventually they'll crack. I already see the Riv logo decal on the downtube peeling off.

The details:

Model: Prototype of the Charlie H Gallop with canti studs
Price $2,000 (Paypal F&F + shipping)

Size: 61.5 (fits
- 700c Velocity Synergy Wheels (not the Atlas shown in the photo below)
- Soma Shikoro 42's
- 48cm Noodles with shorty Nitto stem and green wrap
- Tiagra Levers
- CX 50 brakes
- Silver 1 BES
- No brand seatpost (scratched)
- 42x30 Clipper double crank
- 11-36 9 speed cassette
- Shimano Nexave rear derailer (pretty sweet low normal derailer)
- Shimano front derailer from Riv

*Saddle, pump and kickstand shown below not included

Message me directly if you have questions or if you're local-ish and want a test ride.

Max in Boston

Gallup.jpeg

*photo from Riv HQ before it shipped to me