FS: 62 cm Rambouilet frame/fork/headset - $550

gordo

Jul 12, 2024, 11:33:18 AM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi All,

I'd really like to find a new home for this Rambouillet frame set.  As the pictures show, it is in pretty rough cosmetic shape and would be a good candidate to do some frame mods and/or a fresh paint job.  I'd prefer to sell it to a local buyer in San Francisco so that you can see the extent of the paint damage in person - there are numerous scratches, scuffs, paint chips and some areas of surface rust.  The frame is structurally sound and it rode well when I had it built up.

$550 for frame, fork and Ultegra headset.  Please reach out with any questions or if you'd like to see more photos.

And here's the link again for my Craigslist posting in case the hyperlink above doesn't work:

Thanks,

Eric
SF, CA

Cal Patterson

Jul 12, 2024, 11:05:53 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wow that is a really sweet deal.  I just purchased (for not quiiite as good a deal!) a green 64 Ram frame, and it might already be the best riding bike I have.  Someone will be very happy with this Blue 62!
IMG_8706.HEIC

gordo

12:28 PM (1 hour ago) 12:28 PM
to RBW Owners Bunch
Any takers for $500 plus shipping?  Happy to send more photos if helpful.

Thanks,

Eric