FS: Cheviot framset 60cm

J Schwartz

Jul 1, 2024, 9:02:46 PM (yesterday) Jul 1
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here's my 60cm Cheviot frameset in Metallic Blue, I think that is what Riv called it.
Has been doing city commuter duty admirably for the past year...but just a smidge too big for me.  I was looking for a 55cm Chev or Rosco Plat to trade for it, but I ended up pre-ordering a 54.5 Roaduno complete.
So this needs to go.
It has plenty of scrapes and scratches....but no dents or issues with alignment.
It came to me from list member Justin with some scratches which allowed me to not worry to much about it collecting more.  Commuting in NYC will do that.
I just stripped the parts off it and washed the bike well...used some past compound to rub out some of dirty and polished with bike lust.
These pics are before that...but the much of the drive side white scrapes remain.
Bike presents well even with the scrapes, especially when built up.

Selling for $1250.

Can add on the  F & R Tektro brakes I've been using that are in excellent shape if you're interested for a bit more.
Also the photo album has a crank arm and bottom bracket installed, those have been removed.
Frameset has the headset installed from Riv and the original Kalloy seat post.
Currently no BB, but can provide one if desired.
Shipping from Kingston NY (12401) billed at actual cost.   I have a bike box from Rivendell and live close to a Riv Dealer where it can ship from.  Will be packed appropriately.
Let me know if you have questions.
IMG_3974.jpg
more pics: