FS: 54CM Pewter Saluki

Johnny Alien

Nov 24, 2021, 9:00:47 AM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am going to do something stupid and sell my Rivendell Saluki. Its a bit of crossover to how I am running my Gallop and this allows me to get another bike at some point. Its one of the first ones with the better (in my opinion) downtube logo. There are a few small paint chips here and there but very few and the frame is overall very clean. Saddle isn't included but everything else will be. Amazing classic Toyo built Rivendell bike. $2100 shipped in the USA
  • 8-speed Suntour XC Pro shifting/derailleurs
  • Shimano brake levers
  • Tektro CR720 cantilevers
  • Sugino PX triple cranks
  • Velocity rims with Suntour XC Pro rear hub and Suzue front hub
  • Very low milage Parimoto tires (650B X 38)
  • Albastache handlears. I will include the original noodle as well for an easy swap
  • Nitto Pearl 60cm stem. Short for albastache bars. I can include a 100cm nitto stem as well.
  • Nitto S83 seatpost
  • Black Crank Stamp 1 pedals
  • Orange Iris King Cage from Analog Cycles
PXL_20211004_222153311.jpg

Johnny Alien

Nov 24, 2021, 9:01:36 AM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
PXL_20211004_222201689.jpg

Johnny Alien

Nov 24, 2021, 9:02:06 AM11/24/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
PXL_20210722_134754200.jpg

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 9:01:36 AM UTC-5 Johnny Alien wrote:
PXL_20211004_222201689.jpg

Johnny Alien

Nov 25, 2021, 11:08:20 AM11/25/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
The frame has been sold. I am going to be listing all of the parts separately soon but before that if anything in the list above including the wheelset is something you need shoot me a message.

J S

Nov 25, 2021, 11:38:27 AM11/25/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Congrats Jonathan, some lucky fool will be smiling, 😁