FS: Handlebars - Nitto Dream & Orgin8 Gary II

J Schwartz

Sep 17, 2021, 2:09:07 PM9/17/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
(1) Nitto "Mark's Dream Bar" M176 from Rivendell - 46cm, heat treated, excellent condition ...almost as new
      These are the rare Heat Treated 46cm version from Rivendell.  From what I can tell, these are now only available in 40,42 and 44 sizes and not HT
      Bought these from Rivendell a few years ago and they were on my Protovelo that essentially sat unused and is now sold.
Soma site HERE with some specs (for the 40 and 42 versions)
$55

(2) Origin8 "Gary II" Bar - Black - good condition ...used, never crashed,...some slight scratches across the logos...see pics
      These were on my SimpleOne for awhile.  They are an off-road drop bar.

Specs as pulled from the web:
Origin8 Gary II Gravel Handlebar 25.4
Off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding
AL6061-T6 construction
530mm drop width / 360mm top width
25º flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability
Accepts bar-end shifters
ISO-Road safety certified

These exact bars aren't made any longer...I found a review of them online posted HERE
$35

Both bars have been cleaned of tape residue, etc.
prices are exclusive of shipping from New York State
Pics HERE

J Schwartz

Sep 19, 2021, 10:07:29 AM9/19/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dream bars are sold
Gary bars reduced to $30 plus shipping
 Origin8 "Gary II" Bar - Black - good condition ...used, never crashed,...some slight scratches across the logos...see pics
      These were on my SimpleOne for awhile.  They are an off-road drop bar.

Specs as pulled from the web:
Origin8 Gary II Gravel Handlebar 25.4
Off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding
AL6061-T6 construction
530mm drop width / 360mm top width
25º flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability
Accepts bar-end shifters
ISO-Road safety certified

These exact bars aren't made any longer...I found a review of them online posted HERE
$30