FT/FS: 61cm Rivendell Hunqapillar Frameset

Jared Wilson

Sep 15, 2021, 11:49:17 AM9/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello all

Got this frameset from a group member a couple months back and after serious consideration I've accepted that it's just a hair too tall for me.

The Hunqapillar is in theory my dream Rivendell, but in practice the 61cm is just too large and a little "too much bike" for the kind of riding I do.

Frame is in awesome condition sans some chain suck that was sanded and clear coated by PO, otherwise just average wear and tear.

Continuing the hunt for the right frameset I'd be interested in a 60cm Cheviot/ Platypus or XL Susie.

Gonna be in the Bay Area with the bike Wednesday (today) - Friday incase someone is interested in a trade or sale somewhere between SLO and SF.

Shoot me an email and lets figure some stuff out, I have some parts I'd like to keep with the frame (Thomson seat post, FSA headset, Shimano BB?, and probably the Paul cantis) so lets make a deal.

Thanks and happy trails!

Jared
Somewhere on the US-101

IMG_3956.JPG

Jared Wilson

Sep 15, 2021, 11:54:57 AM9/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Whoops, correction, 62cm!!

And forgot price, depends on parts included but lets say $1400 for frame/fork/headest/bb/Thomson seat post.

Thanks!

Miles

Sep 15, 2021, 4:17:51 PM9/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Oh noooo! Sad to see this one go, but you gotta listen to your heart.

For anyone potentially considering, this frame is in great shape and Jared is a stand up guy. Buy with confidence.

- Miles, who bought Jared’s previous Susie and is thus partially responsible for this predicament.

Rick Urbanowski

Sep 15, 2021, 8:18:18 PM9/15/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

I wish you were closer to me, I would love to through a leg. Good luck! Cool, cool, cool bike

Jared Wilson

Sep 16, 2021, 6:18:23 PM9/16/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Traded! Thanks everyone for your interest :)