FS: Clem Smith Jr H 52 cm Grilver

Ed S

Nov 8, 2021, 6:57:20 PM11/8/21
to RBW Owners Bunch

Bought March 2019, but ridden for 57 miles only (Due to having 3 bikes, heavy workload and new grandkids). Selling to downsize. Last year, I had a chainsuck event on it. The chain caused a small dent by the crimp on the chainstay, and caused a few scratches on the crank and bottom bracket. I asked Will (of Riv) if the dent is something I should worry about and he said it takes a big whacking to worry about damage. I sanded the scratches (400 grit), put on an acrylic nail polish which was too silvery, sanded again and painted with Testor gray paint.  The rest of the bike is in pristine condition. Please reply off thread for more information. Computer not included.

$1,100 plus $130 shipping. I will pay the rest of shipping and boxing. Please give me a couple of weeks to box it because LBS are very busy. I am in SoCal. Please reply off thread if interested. Thank you!

IMG_9677.jpg
IMG_9451.jpg

Ed S

Nov 25, 2021, 6:04:18 PM11/25/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
This bike is sold! Thank you very much to the buyer and all interested parties! Happy Thanksgiving to all!