FS: Cycling shorts and rain shoe covers

Kim H.

9:14 AM (4 hours ago) 9:14 AM
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have up for sale an assortment of different used brand name cycling shorts.

I wear a size large in cycling shorts.

All of these shorts are lightly used and worn for a short term except the IBEX shorts, of which were owned by my daughter.  I was trying to find a pair of shorts that would work for my bony bum, Unfortunately, none of them worked for me.

They all have been washed in cold water with WOOLITE and air-dried.

1. Castelli - size Large - Evoluzione with Kiss 3 pad

2. Castelli - size 2XL that fitted like a Large - Endurance 3 Cycling short

3. Cima Coppi - size Large - Custom made wool shorts. The backside is cut low.

4. Ibex - Size Medium - Women's - a wool blend.

Take all four for $125.00 or $50.00/each, shipped in the CONUS for the shorts.

The rain shoe covers:
( I wear a 10.5 "D" shoe)

1. Burley size Large. barely worn. They have aged is for the reason for the discoloration inside.

2. Pearl Izumi - size 10 - worn, but in very good condition.

Take all them for $45.00 or $25.00/each shipped in the CONUS for the rain shoe covers.

Pictures are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZP78h978JBLsWgxu6

Paypal payment please.

Kim Hetzel.