WTB: Small Riv bag, brown

Joe Bernard

Sep 29, 2022, 12:50:44 AM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Remember brown Sackvilles?? I had two at some point and of course now wish I had at least one back, unfortunately they must not have sold well cuz Riv hasn't stocked them in years.

Observe my dillema in the pics: A list member sold me a snazzy set of brown (Brooks calls it "mud") panniers and they look especially snazzy with the saddle, but that grey bar bag is an issue. I need brown/mud! Banana Bag, XS Saddlesack or Bartube. Whaddyagot?

Thanks,
Joe Bernard
Screenshot_20220928_213940.jpg
Screenshot_20220928_213931.jpg

iamkeith

Sep 29, 2022, 5:30:36 AM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
The reason they didn't do too many brown sackville bags was because the fabric only came in too-narrow bolts.  The small saddle bag was the biggest item they could achieve.  If what you need doesn't turn up, keep an eye on the Acorn site.  I think they still have brown in their production rotation.