FS: Atlantis, 59cm, MIT with Rainbow Bar, Complete, $2800

David Mierzwik

Jul 10, 2024, 9:36:14 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to RBW Owners Bunch

Rivendell Atlantis, 59”, MIT, purchased in June 2022

Price: $2,800

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/d/danville-rivendell-atlantis-59cm-2022/7764740783.html

Atlantis has around 2,000 miles on it.  Frame is in very good conditions, aside from a few minor nicks, which I’ve tried to capture in the pictures below.

Price includes the SON28 Dynamo front hub, but not the lights and the light wiring.

Here are the build details:

Atlantis MIT Frame, 59”

Velocity Cliffhanger wheels (hand built) with SON28 dynamo front hub, Rivendell Silver rear hub

Rene Herse Antelope Hill tires, 700c x 55mm, currently running tubeless

XT 2 x 11 cranks, 28-38

XT Cassette, 11-46

XT front and rear derailleurs

XT Rapid Fire shifters

XTR bottom bracket

DuraAce chain

DXR linear pull brakes and levers

Nitto Tallux stem, 100mm

Rivendell Bosco Bars with ESI silicone grips

Berthoud Aubisque Leather Saddle

MKS Monarch pedals

Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions.

Thanks, David

David Mierzwik

Jul 12, 2024, 8:04:41 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
Reducing this to $2,400 since it seems more in line with other complete pricing.  Also, it's 59cm, not 59".  I'm guessing no one was confused by this, but just for clarification.
Thanks, David