FS: 61cm Roadeo Complete

John G.

Nov 19, 2021, 4:38:57 PM11/19/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Time to move this one on! Selling my beloved 61cm Roadeo so that I can fund the purchase of a different bike. It's great, but it has almost total overlap with my Weigle, so it's the one that's gotta go. Looking for $2300 plus shipping. Specs below.

Bars: Nitto Noodles, 44cm
Stem: Technomic, 100mm
Brifters: Ultegra 10 Speed
Headset: FSA
Crankset: Ultegra 10 speed double. 50/34
FD: Dura Ace
RD: Ultegra
Cassette: Ultegra 10 Speed. Less than 1K miles. 12-28
Pedals: Shimano PD-A600. These are Ultegra-level SPD cleats. I love them--Jan Heine uses them, fwiw.
Brakes: TRP Long Reach.
Seatpost: Nitto 65
Wheels: Pacenti Forza rims and hubs. Less than 1K miles. These wheels are SO much better than I thought they'd be--strong and light, and they puff up tires nicely
Tires: Conti GP5000 28mm. Less than 1K miles
Fenders: Honjo hammered. Great coverage for 28mm tires.
Saddle: provide your own.

Note: I was in the process of replacing chain, brakepads, bartape, cables, and housing. I will ship you the replacement parts if you buy it.

IMG_4693 (1).JPG
IMG_5733 (1).JPG

maxcr

Nov 19, 2021, 5:33:05 PM11/19/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Gorgeous!

Max, who's downsizing yet is still tempted by this beauty

Scott Calhoun

Nov 21, 2021, 3:00:55 PM11/21/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
John, I've long been on the lookout for a 63cm, and seeing your 61cm has me revisiting the Roadeo geometry tables so see if it will work. I'm assuming yours is a Waterford made version with the somewhat older original geometry? Can you tell us the saddle height in your photos and the headtube length?

Scott