FS: Nitto Faceplate Quill Stems, Crust Shaka Bar, Paul Neo Retros

Conway Bennett

Sep 16, 2022, 3:56:32 PM9/16/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm moving to a 31.8 faceplate stem and v brake ecosystem across all of my bikes for universal compatibility, so I have the following up for grabs:

Crust x Nitto UI 12 Quill Stem with 26.0 clamp $75

Nitto UI 12 Quill Stem with 10 cm extension and 31.8 clamp $70

Crust x Nitto Shaka handlebar 26.0 clamp 54 cm wide $115

One bikes worth of Paul Neo Retro brakes with Moon Units and Short Nitto Rear Cable Hanger.  All hardware is accounted for, but these not come with brake pads.  I will also include some extra Paul bits I have.  $170

I also have an all but new set of Skinwall Specialized Sawtooth 2Bliss tires in 650 x 48 I tried and liked, but I prefer Schwalbe G One Speed tires.

Prices are net to me, and I would prefer local sales.  For shipping, I recommend buying it through pirate ship and then emailing me the label.

Thanks in advance,

Conway

Conway Bennett

Sep 29, 2022, 7:51:30 AM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bumping this.  Sorry to folks who replied and then got a delayed direct response -- Google Groups replies are going to spam.  Below are images of the Crust and Paul stuff.  I also have three bags I'm posting later today: a Rivendell Brand V bar bag, a royal blue Rivendell Sackville Banana Sack, and a Revelate Designs Mountain Feedbag

Crust items:

Paul Neo Retro brakes:

Nikko in Oakland

Sep 29, 2022, 12:54:48 PM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
PMed - what's the length of the Crust X Nitto UI-12?

Conway Bennett

Sep 29, 2022, 3:59:24 PM9/29/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Crust bar and stem are sold to a patient list member.

Pictures of the bags I mentioned:

Conway Bennett

Oct 7, 2022, 4:31:28 PM10/7/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Surprisingly, the Paul Neo Retro brakes are still available.

Conway Bennett

Oct 24, 2022, 5:17:02 PM10/24/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
The Crust parts are sold, but everything remains despite a good amount of interest, even though some of that interest was spammy.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett
239.877.4119

maxcr