WTB: Nitto Stem - 90mm/26.0mm - Technomic Deluxe or Tallux

David B

Sep 19, 2020, 12:47:39 PM9/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Need a different stem length for my Redwood.

Looking for:
  • Nitto Technomic Deluxe (190mm quill) or Tallux (225mm quill)
  • 90mm extension (Nitto measures this center-center on the middle line of the extension, not on the top)
  • 26.0mm clamp
Preference is for the Technomic Deluxe version rather than Tallux as I don't need the full height that the Tallux affords.
Very good condition to new condition preferred.
Contact offlist if you have one to sell - photo would be great - and a price shipped to 60131.
If you can't contact offlist in the new format, you can send a message through my webshop: https://treetop.bigcartel.com/contact
Thanks,
David

Dave Johnston

Sep 20, 2020, 8:46:47 AM9/20/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I sent a private mail, but if you have any stem trades you might want to list what you have. I would also trade for a Dirt Drop in 8 or 10, as well.

-Dave J