FS - Nitto Front Rack

Huston

Oct 25, 2020, 1:46:05 PM10/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Just received a new basket rack from Riv, so I offer for sale a used but clean Nitto front rack.  Pictures are available here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vRC57UOMJ0CduA4jNV6WrAjFGLdYALIc?usp=sharing.

I'm actually at a loss as to the model name/number of this Nitto rack.  It looks more or less like an M18; however, the tombstone is a bit shorter than the one on my M18.  Maybe it's an older version of the M18?  At any rate, the platform measures just over 7.50" by 4.25", and the tombstone is just about 3.5".  Stays are 250mm.  Pair of M5 bolts and washers also included (no p-clamps).  $75 plus shipping.  If you're interested, please send a PM or email to first and last name (all one word) at gmail.

Thanks,
Huston Combs
Lexington, KY

PS - Sorry for the double post...had an error in the link in the prior post.

Huston

Oct 25, 2020, 6:38:32 PM10/25/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nitto rack has SOLD.  Thank you for your interest.