FS: Brooks B68, Terry Liberator X Gel Saddles

Emily Guise

Nov 26, 2021, 8:21:52 PM11/26/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello friends! After trying a bunch of saddles, I've finally found some that work for me. Sadly, that doesn't include these two, so they're up for sale. Both are lightly used and in excellent shape, with their original packaging for each. Buyer would pay shipping costs. Lots of photos of both saddles here.

If interested, email me off list at emilykguise (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

Black Brooks B68 Imperial. This is NOS. I put two light coats of Obenauf's on it but it is definitely not broken in as my butt can attest. Textured leather top, steel rails, bag loops. Measures 260mm long and 210mm wide. $75 plus shipping (I originally paid $95)

Terry Liberator X Gel. Such a nice saddle but just too narrow for me. Synthetic cover with a little bit of gel for a slightly softer saddle for long rides (emphasis on slightly). Steel rails, measures 249mm long and 163mm wide. Full specs on the Terry site here. $60 plus shipping (I originally paid $82)

Kayly Ober

Nov 26, 2021, 10:15:57 PM11/26/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Is the B68 still for sale?

Emily Guise

Nov 26, 2021, 11:11:38 PM11/26/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all, my apologies, I totally forgot to say that the B68 is the shorter S model, not the regular length.

Emily

Pancake

Nov 27, 2021, 2:14:57 PM11/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Emily,
The "short" B68 apparently measures:
Length: 230mm
Width: 200mm
Though some sites list it at 235mm x 205mm.

Saddles both look to be in great shape - good luck with the sale.
Abe

Emily Guise

Nov 27, 2021, 3:20:09 PM11/27/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that note, Abe! I was going off the measurements on the site I bought it from, but I measured it this morning and it is indeed 230mm long by 200mm wide.

Emily

On Nov 27, 2021, at 11:15 AM, Pancake <abe.g...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Emily,
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/6f1ab895-4341-428f-be4f-030793aa7a81n%40googlegroups.com.

Emily Guise

Dec 1, 2021, 1:23:45 AM12/1/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
UPDATE: The B68 is sold! The Terry saddle is still available.