WTB: 45t 110bcd Chainring

David B

Oct 22, 2020, 4:11:01 PM10/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Searching for a 45t 110bcd chainring.

I've found a 'magic' gear to single speed my Redwood without a chain tensioner, and now have to work around tooth counts to get a gear that I want, which involves me needing a 45t chainring.

I know Riv has sold odd-tooth chainrings in the recent past (43t for sure), but vaguely think I saw a 45t some time back. I could be mis-remembering this though.

So, either way, looking for a chainring with the following criteria:
110bcd
Silver preferred
45 teeth
Any brand would be fine

Contact off list if you can - or send an email through my webshop contact form (https://treetop.bigcartel.com/contact) if you can't reply using this interface.
Thanks,
David

lconley

Oct 22, 2020, 4:33:53 PM10/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Peter White lists a 45T silver 110 BCD TA chainrings on his site. Part # TA110MID45S

Laing

Mike Godwin

Oct 24, 2020, 11:37:46 PM10/24/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi David

If you are using the FixedGear toot calculator, I found it to be off by 2 teeth when I was setting up my Lemond Zurich as a single speed. Just checked, don't have a 45 t ring.

Mike SLO CA
Message has been deleted