WTB - Ocean Air Cycles Erlen (Nitto) Saddle Bag Support

Huston

Aug 24, 2020, 2:16:21 PM8/24/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I made a similar request on iBob, but the posting is probably more appropriate here:

I'm on the hunt for an Ocean Air Cycles Erlen saddle bag support.  This yet-to-be-found Erlen is intended for a Riv Road Standard restoration.  Even compared to a Roadini, the Road Standard is short on braze-ons; so, the Erlen is a clean solution for the limited luggage (saddle bag) that will go on the Road Standard.  Ocean Air is out of stock, as are all its dealers.  So, if you have an Erlen and are willing to let it go, please send a PM.  I know there are other options (e.g., Nitto R10 and Carradice), but I'm set on the clean lines of the Erlen on an S65.

Thanks in advance.

Huston

Robert Gardner

Aug 24, 2020, 2:22:34 PM8/24/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey Huston --

I have one I'd be willing to sell you. Just didn't work out for my setup, so I never really used it.

I am with my gf on vacation, so I won't be able to sell it until I am back in DC next Saturday, but if you want it, you got it. Brand new.