Charlotte, NC Riv Sub24Overnight 9/28

Pam Bikes

Jul 26, 2024, 10:26:02 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 26
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll be hosting a Sub 24th Hr overnight bikecamp trip Sept 28th.  We'll start at Common Market, Plaza Midwood, 2007 Commonwealth and ride 15 miles to get dinner provisions at the grocery store followed by 5 more miles to the campsite.  This is a county campground.  We reserve the whole island so there's plenty of room for everyone.  There is a pavilion w/picnic tables and a kitchen counter, sink and power.  There's a hot shower and bathrooms (I think 3 or 4).  Cost is $20/person.  I'd love for everyone to ride a Riv but everyone is welcome.  The route is half rail trail through the city then half on a busy road.  It's the only way to get there and it's fine but not bucolic.  We leave at 2 pm, and set up camp before dark, have dinner, sit around the campfire then ride back in the morning after breakfast.  Here's a link to our first one.  It wasn't at the island but it's all the same park. This is our fall trip.  We also host a spring one in April or May.  Please let me know if you have any questions or can come.  https://cltspokespeople.org/s240/