FS: 60 Orange Rambouillet (White Industries / Paul) $1,900

maxcr

Jun 30, 2024, 9:34:29 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to RBW Owners Bunch
The fastest color out there and honestly the most beautiful paint that I've seen on a Riv. The orange sparkle in the sun is out of this world, actually typing this makes me question selling it!

I bought this off ebay and it shows it's age. It came with a Rivelo sticker that's still on it and I built it up with high end components - see below. Please note, there are a few scratches on the seat stays and chain stays, small chips and some paint loss in the top tube junction with the head tube. (I'll add photos with details soon).

In terms of sizing please refer to this brochure (I'll include an original full color printed original brochure just like this with the sale). To summarize, it has a 58 top tube and fits someone 5'9"-6'1" with a pbh between 87- 89cm. This bike fits me perfectly with drop bars and it's really light, probably around 25lbs.

The details:
Model: Rambouillet
Price $1,900 (Paypal F&F + shipping)

Size 60
- 700c Mavic Open Pro wheels, electra hubs with ceramic bearings (old, very light, need truing and I think at least one spoke is a bit bent).
- Rene Herse Bon Jon Pass 700x35 (almost new)
- 46 Nitto Noodles with shimano TRP levers
- Nitto shorty stem
- Ultegra headset
- Paul Racer M brakes
- White industries 46x30 cranks with new-ish IRD Bottom Bracket
- 11-32 XT M760 cassette 9 speed
- RD Shimano Deerhead
- FD Campagnolo
- Nitto seatpost (scratched)

*Saddle, pedals, cages,  not included

Message me directly if you have questions or if you're local-ish and want a test ride.

Max in Boston

A couple of teaser photos I had from when I built it:
IMG_8926.jpeg

IMG_3259.jpeg

*I have all the parts for a 650b conversion (wheels and MAFAC raid brakes) , so if it doesn't sell I might turn it into my next project bike. If you're buying the bike and interested in the parts for the conversion, let me know.

maxcr

Jun 30, 2024, 9:35:16 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to RBW Owners Bunch
Apologies for the second post but I forgot that it has SL-BS77 dura ace bar end shifters.
Max

Franco Rinaldi

Jun 30, 2024, 9:49:31 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
What’s that sick ass silver bike in the background

Franco Rinaldi

-Pardon any typos, Siri typed this message-

On Jun 30, 2024, at 9:35 PM, maxcr <max.fai...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apologies for the second post but I forgot that it has SL-BS77 dura ace bar end shifters.

maxcr

Jun 30, 2024, 10:09:28 PM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ha! That's the beautiful silver proto Charlie H Gallop! Also for sale here.
Max