Help ID paint

matt miller

Jul 12, 2024, 12:16:42 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all,
I picked up a canti Homer a couple years ago. Been lovely. Anyway, I've been trying to find a little touch-up paint due to a mishap. I did reach out to Waterford. Although I did get lucky and get the spec sheet, I was surprised to find out that that the original build was Homer blue with calipers. So turns out the original owner got it built, then shipped it off to get more work done.

Before I take the bike to an auto repair shop, I thought I'd ask the hive mind. Richard Schwinn said that some folks had this frame painted "Charcoal Silver" after it was built. I'm guessing someone else here owns a bike like that, or has seen it before.

Examples:
Riv-detail.jpg
Riv-serial.jpg

Thanks,
Matt in STL

matt miller

Jul 12, 2024, 3:45:32 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to RBW Owners Bunch
I got a couple an offline comment about fingernail polish. I did already try that.
Mr. Schwinn has been super helpful since I posted this, and I've got some of this paint headed my way!