Can't write to rbot web site's ticket system anymore?

Ant

Nov 15, 2012, 3:45:50 PM11/15/12
to rbot
I assume it is related to the recent spam attacks. When will the
ticket system be writeable again?

I want to add a rbot request: Make a plugin that creates/makes web
comics out of conversations in the current IRC channel.

Thank you in advance. :)

Ant

Jul 6, 2013, 5:14:40 PM7/6/13
to rb...@googlegroups.com
I can't log in. And no recent updates on both web site and rbot. What's going on? :(

Wulfe

Aug 6, 2013, 8:59:26 PM8/6/13
to rb...@googlegroups.com
The git release is the only current release please clone it from there. Requests can be made from the IRC channel #rbot on freenode.
Message has been deleted

Ant

Aug 6, 2013, 9:02:50 PM8/6/13
to rb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I have been in IRC before, but it is pretty dead quiet. :)