ATTN: Status of Razor 0.6

Jerome Leclanche

Dec 15, 2013, 11:18:55 AM12/15/13
to razo...@googlegroups.com, lxde-list, 洪任諭, Petr Vanek, Александр Соколов
I would like us to finish Razor 0.6 so that efforts can concentrate on
LXQt in the future.

This is the current mstone list:
https://github.com/Razor-qt/razor-qt/issues?milestone=5&state=open

One by one:
#656: Kuzma, please have a look at it. *
#646: Ill take care of it. *
#616: The whole razor-qt.org site needs to be updated. We need to
coordinate this with the 0.6 release and have a message about LXQt
there. Petr, do you know who can update it? I can take care of it if
given access.
#582 + #422: This is very much needed polishing. Can someone take care of it?
#571: This issue was fixed in LXQt and needs to be backported.
Alexandr/PCMan, can either of you take care of it please?
#569: Open for the taking. This shouldn't need art; the icon should be
programmatically darkened/lightened a few % to create the effect. *
#566: I don't deal with transifex. Who takes care of it?
#564 + #563: Alexandr/Petr, whats the status on those?
#536: Issue was fixed downstream in LXQt, needs to be backported.
PCMan: please send a PR.
#519: This is reasonably important as someone with a broken theme
would have to go in the config center. *
#107: This is a long-standing feature that would be great to have. It
could be dropped from the milestone again if nobody takes it, but
we'll have to do it at some point, might as well have it in Razor too.

Once all this is taken care of we can immediately put up a RC and
release shortly after. There will be no subsequent Razor releases.

J. Leclanche

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Dec 18, 2013, 11:02:19 AM12/18/13
to Razor-qt
what about the #653 ? some users experience that behabior!

and thanks for u'r care of that lasted razorqt-released task

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

Jerome Leclanche

Feb 9, 2014, 5:07:26 AM2/9/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com, Petr Vanek
Hi list

If nobody is going to take care of this and we don't know who has
access to razor-qt.org, this release will never happen. I'd like to
fully switch focus to LXQt and it'd be a shame not have a final
release and announce all this on the site.

Unless someone steps up in the coming days, I'll consider this as a
no-go and will unsub from the razor-qt list (all further changes,
messages and questions to be addressed to the lxde list instead).

J. Leclanche

Kuzma Shapran

Feb 9, 2014, 6:46:03 PM2/9/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
For my part, I fixed issues assigned to me and some others.

I propose to remove issues with no feedback, those of low-priority and feature requests from 0.6 release milestone: i.e. drop 107, 422, 519, 569, 582 from the release and leave only: 536, 563, 564, 571, 616. I'm not sure about 566: it's not critical for the release, though it would be really nice to include.
It would make release more feasible.

Cheers,
Kuzma

Jerome Leclanche

Feb 10, 2014, 2:55:04 AM2/10/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
I dropped the harder bugs but I'm still in favour of keeping the ones
that purely require English changes as they're a matter of sed. I'll
take care of them if nobody else does.

J. Leclanche

Kuzma Shapran

Feb 10, 2014, 2:59:31 AM2/10/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
It would be great, thanks for your time, Jerome!

Jerome Leclanche

Feb 10, 2014, 3:24:25 AM2/10/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
I'm adding #621 to the milestone list. Someone needs to review the
patches and either close it or merge it in.

Thanks.
J. Leclanche

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Feb 10, 2014, 9:25:54 AM2/10/14
to Razor-qt
hello..

some things are non-sense:

1) the 107, 422, 519 are not yet developed featurees/request, so must be closed
2) 569, 582 are only stetic features dont need to property work, so must be closed due are not importantm but still opened and referenced
3) issue #422 are open and this issue are a work in progress of something that already not are development (and either tested), event #449 that are a bug present since 0.5.X releases.. with closing bug confirmed issues event features that are hard to do?

But the issue to work:
1) 536, 571, 616, are important, also i must added: #449 and #653
2) 566 are easy to do. please do it!
3) 408 manpages, are done, but cmake rules still not, i can work in that
4) the 563 and 564,are not prioritary, panel not good look but still work well

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)

Jerome Leclanche

Feb 10, 2014, 11:19:48 AM2/10/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
At this point, if you want a bug fixed, you need to step up and fix it
yourself. Only Kuzmas and I are still working on this.

As for issues still open, I'm not done closing them but I also have
other things to do.
J. Leclanche

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

Feb 11, 2014, 2:18:37 PM2/11/14
to Razor-qt
ok, this due the focused on lxqt...

please at least the gubs will be corrected? seem that razorqt will not release a 0.6 version...

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)