LibreOfficeCalc: Razorqt seems to destroy the functionality

heikosify

May 19, 2014, 1:24:36 PM5/19/14
to razo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yesterday I installed razorqt on Debian 7 Wheezy an today I found out that it is impossible from now on to use LibreOfficeCalc.  You even cannot generate sums or use ANY functions. The only thing I will see is >>Tabelle509<< as an entry of a cell with some functionality (since my tables use the german package).  It is hard for me to explain that a desktop environment changes the preferences of other programs.  I never saw a thing like that on any other environments.

Hopefully razorqt can fix that bug very soon if it is one.  I do not have a glimpse of a notion what the reason could be and I really wonder why such a very annoying problem occurs.

Thanks to anyone who could help

Sinc. Heiko

PICCORO McKAY Lenz

May 20, 2014, 9:50:00 AM5/20/14
to Razor-qt
i solve it using xx_VV.isoFFFF-S locale event the xx_VV.Utf8 in debian, but i used debian lenny... two generations older and very most faster

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)