Re: [Lxde-list] Problem with Lxde-qt ISO based on Manjaro and done for evaluation

PCMan

Mar 27, 2014, 1:11:19 AM3/27/14
to Patrice Esclapion, lxde-list, razo...@googlegroups.com
When lxqt-qt-plugin is in use, every qt programs applies the config
values from lxqt config file.
By default, it's /etc/xdg/lxqt/lxqt.conf. The default icon theme name
is read from this file.
When lxqt-qt-plugin is not working, pcmanfm reads its own config from
/etc/xdg/pcmanfm-qt/lxqt/settings.conf.
So if lxqt is correctly installed and the lxqt.conf file is loaded,
icon theme does not need to be configured manually for pcmanfm-qt.
There must be something wrong for your settings.
If you have changed the config, the config files will be written to
~/.config/lxqt and ~/.config/pcmanfm-qt/lxqt.
You can check if the config files are correctly written.
Either your qt plugin is not correctly installed, or there're some
problems with your config files.
Both can cause the issue of missing icon.

Thanks!