Softball: San Pablo #1 at 10:45! (+ Burt & Jimmy Have Offers 4 U)

raymond...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2023, 3:11:02 AM8/4/23
to Ray's Softball

Dear People,

There will be a game at SAN PABLO FIELD #1 (@ Mabel and Ward) at 10:45 SHARP, and as of now there are still six slots left. Six! This means that after confirming we’re not yet filled up, you’ll be welcome to invite people who are not officially in the community as long as they’re fun, kind and know how to play the game, and that includes your distant cousins, parole officers and embittered ex-lovers.

Also note this week’s place and time, which is just like showing up at Codorncies at 11:13, except SP#1 is actually 10 miles to the Southwest, and 10:45 is actually 28 minutes earlier. SO, be a dear, internalize these words and don’t disappoint all your friends by being a geo-temporal dufus, which, needless to say, is just a bad look.

In any case, please bring $5 for the field, which, for this week only, includes my personal pledge to you that just because I’ve dabbled in the law, I am not unindicted co-conspirator #6 . . .  Raymond 510-845-7552 /cell 677-8860

 PS: Concerts and cars! . . .

 Two of the definitive moral backbones of this entire community, Burt Dragin and Jimmy Wallenstein, have very different propositions for you to consider . . .

1-Do you play an instrument appropriate for a jazz gathering? If so, I'd like to hear from you. We're going to perform locally and raise money for Jazz in the Neighborhood, a group that helps freelance jazz musicians earn a living wage. (Details at in...@jazzintheneighborhood.org.)

Questions? Would you like to participate?

Phone or email me: Burt Dragin  burtd...@aol.com  510-928-2049

2- 2016 VW GTI Autobahn. Four-door hatchback. Gray. 52000 miles. All options. Manual transmission. Original owner. Excellent condition. No modifications. Never raced. Maintained by Tomas Sport Tuning. Service records available. $20,000. Email to walle...@gmail.com.