Softball: 10:45, 10:45, 10:45 . . .

raymond...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2024, 3:03:30 AMApr 12
to Ray's Softball

Dear People

There will be a game at Codornices this Sunday at 10:45, and as of now there are two slots left. Two!

Once again: The field is officially taken at 1:00 (and as of now, my guess is 50/50 that they actually show up), so we will need to start playing no later than 10:59.58 at the latest. That means you should get there by 10:45, and if you want to guarantee yourself batting practice, by 10:30. Call me a chrono-tyrant if you must.

Also note that there are rumors of rain over the weekend, though my contacts at the Weather Desk at the Vietnamese Consulate in Hercules say it’s all sizzling cattle and no hat. Regardless, if it rains a lot before or climatic conditions are ambiguous that morning, you will need to check email around 10ish.

Assuming we’re good to go, please bring $5 for the field, which, for this week only, includes a complimentary jar of BrainTricker Brand fruit-flavored placebo pills for all of your medical needs . . . Raymond 510-845-7552 / cell 510-677-8860