Softball: Reality on the Line

raymond...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2024, 12:39:44 AMMar 21
to Ray's Softball

Dear People

There will be a game at Codornices this Sunday at 11, and as of now it’s already full. As always, please let me know ASAP if you committed and need to cancel, and if you still want in, feel free to get on the wait list or contact me later for news of reopened slots.

Please bring $5 for the field, which, for this week only, includes my personal pledge to never fudge, stray, or mislead you from the truth the way those shameless photo-snapping British Royals do. To be sure, my craft is the methodically pecked word, not the camera, but if there’s one thing you can count on, it’s the objective veracity of my weekly game summary—accurate, schmacurate, and fair . . . Raymond 510-845-7552 / cell 510-677-8860