Softball: The Failure of Local Governance

raymond...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2024, 2:34:45 PMMar 14
to Ray's Softball

Dear People

There will be a game at either Golden Gate or Bushrod #2 or Codornices this Sunday at 11 and as of now it’s already full. As always, please let me know ASAP if you committed and need to cancel, and if you still want in, feel free to get on the waitlist or contact me later for news of reopened slots.

As of this pecking, I’m still waiting for word from the Department of Parks and Wreck, but FWIW: As the most profitable reservation-paying customer they’ve had for 27 years, I made it pretty clear to them that keeping parks closed under ceaselessly sunny skies for no reason outside bureaucratic sclerosis is totally impermissible under the US Constitution’s clearly stated third amendment prohibition against quartering soldiers and rank municipal ineptitude (what the youth sometimes refer to as ‘bullshit’).

So, fingers crossed and stay tuned . . . Raymond 510-845-7552 / cell 510-677-8850