Softball: Your Official Chocolate Wabbit Sport

raymond...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2024, 3:32:51 AMMar 29
to Ray's Softball

Dear People

There will be a game at Codornices this Sunday at 11, and as of now there are, shamefully, six slots left. You’re therefore welcome to commit any of the mysterious non-community people you happen to know as long as they’re kind and play with a moderate level of inherent dignity, and yes, that includes your friends, nutso extended family, and embittered ex-lovers.

Also note: Depending on how much it rains between now and that morning, a few of you may be volunteered to do some hydraulic infield landscaping.

Finally: Please bring $5 for the field, which, for this week only, includes my long-awaited post-match Easter Day announcement as to who will be my Vice-Presidential running mate, with a heart-felt emphasis on why she is the best trillionaire divorcée for the grueling task at hand . . . Raymond 510-845-7552/ cell 510-677-8860