Self test mode problem

K7RSB

Nov 5, 2012, 6:31:02 PM11/5/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
Hi ray:
I have my version 1.4u up and running,  I enabled the self test mode , I only have a voltage reading of 26vac on S1 all the rest are 3 to 4 volts, I am doing something wrong, tried manual on off with same results.

Ross Bell

Ray

Nov 6, 2012, 12:59:39 AM11/6/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
Self-test mode turns on each station for 10 seconds one after another. Before measuring the voltage of a particular station, make sure its number is displayed on the LCD.

Also, make sure you are measuring the voltage between the common wire (COM) and a station. If you still can't get the correct voltage, you can check the shift register output voltage of each station. When a station is turned on, the corresponding shift register output pin should be about 3.3V. Finally, check if you've soldered the triacs correctly.