Regarding using RAxML

Shilpi Nagpal

Jun 24, 2021, 5:22:23 AMJun 24
to raxml
Hi all, I am trying to make phylogenetic tree of some700 sequences of 600 residues each on RAxML blackbox webserver. But every time I run the job after few hours it shows Time out and I get no results. What could be the issue?  WillI have to download it and will do it on offline version ?

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jun 24, 2021, 11:58:17 PMJun 24
to ra...@googlegroups.com
It might indeed be better if you download it and run it locally as the
datasets could exceed run time limits if you intend to do bootstraps etc.

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Affiliated Scientist, Evolutionary Genetics and Paleogenomics (EGP) lab,
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Foundation for
Research and Technology Hellas

www.exelixis-lab.org