Consel input from RAxML-NG ?

Karla Vargas

Aug 10, 2021, 6:35:14 PM8/10/21
to raxml
Hello,

How can I generate an input file for CONSEL in RAxML-NG?
I would like to evaluate whether the likelihood difference between 2 starting tree topologies is statistically significant.
Thank you so much!

Karla

Alexey Kozlov

Aug 11, 2021, 8:05:02 AM8/11/21
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karla,

I think you need per-site log-likelihood scores, which you can generate with the "--sitelh" command, eg:

raxml-ng --sitelh --msa ali.phy --tree best.tre --model GTR+G --prefix siteLH

Hope this helps,
Alexey