Issues with --bsconverge command

Kenta Renard

Mar 26, 2024, 3:09:35 AMMar 26
to raxml
Dear All,

I wanted to run bootstrapping for my tree in separate runs and concatenate them and re-check the convergence status post-hoc. When I try to run " raxml-ng --bsconverge --bs-trees [concatenated file name]", I get the error, "Invalid number of num_bootstraps: [concatenated file name], please provide a positive integer number!".

What is going on here and how can I fix it?

Best wishes,
Kenta

Oleksiy Kozlov

Mar 26, 2024, 7:14:08 AMMar 26
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kenta,

could it be that you mistyped the [concatenated file name]?

If this is not the case, please attach full log file of this run.

Best,
Oleksiy
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/raxml/e68be4bf-6aff-414d-a596-3a40e8d1729en%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/raxml/e68be4bf-6aff-414d-a596-3a40e8d1729en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Kenta Renard

Mar 29, 2024, 8:06:12 AMMar 29
to raxml
Dear Oleksiy,

I managed to solve it, I just had to use a new terminal.

Best,
Kenta