Two weeks remaining to apply for 2024 Summer School on Computational Molecular Evolution

Alexandros Stamatakis

Nov 15, 2023, 4:30:56 AM11/15/23
to ra...@googlegroups.com, ptp-species-...@googlegroups.com, exab...@googlegroups.com, phylogeneti...@googlegroups.com, genera...@googlegroups.com, pear-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Users of our software tools,

The deadline for applications to our 14th summer school on COmputational
Molecular Evolution (COME 2024) at the Wellcome Genome Campus, UK is
quickly approaching in TWO WEEKS FROM NOW on November 30 - to apply:

https://coursesandconferences.wellcomeconnectingscience.org/event/computational-molecular-evolution-20240518/

We would greatly appreciate if you could help us spread the word among
your lab members and networks or if you would be interested to apply
yourself.

Thank you so much,

Alexis
--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

ERA Chair, Institute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and
Technology - Hellas
Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

www.biocomp.gr (Crete lab)
www.exelixis-lab.org (Heidelberg lab)