Scheduling Designer+Developer mtg For Pharmacy Module

Nathan Leiby

Jul 7, 2012, 12:20:23 PM7/7/12
to Durgaprasad Vemula, John Stoecker, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Jeff Hung, Yan Jin, <raxa-jss-emr-uiux@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Pharmacy developers are finishing reviewing the designs and determining code architecture in the next week. We'd like to schedule a meeting with the following goals:
  • walk through the pharmacy UI designs and ask questions regarding functionality of given pages along with discussing proposed code architecture
  • reach consensus what data needs to be captured/represented/modified on each page.
Jeff has suggested the following time: Thursday Jul 12 @ 930pm PST = Friday Jul 13 @ 10am IST. Could you please reply via Doodle whether this time or others work for you? http://www.doodle.com/rrfbs52r3kymye65

At a minimum, we need Jeff, Yan, DP, and John to be able to attend, so we can get input from both designers and developers.

Thanks!
Nathan

Nathan Leiby

Jul 7, 2012, 1:36:29 PM7/7/12
to Durgaprasad Vemula, John Stoecker, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Jeff Hung, Yan Jin, sunil sonthalia, <raxa-jss-emr-uiux@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
+Sunil -- Would you be able to represent JSS on this call?

Thanks,
Nathan

Nathan Leiby

Jul 11, 2012, 7:59:40 AM7/11/12
to Durgaprasad Vemula, John Stoecker, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Jeff Hung, Yan Jin, sunil sonthalia, <raxa-jss-emr-uiux@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
I've heard back from everyone (via Doodle or Mail). The common best time to meet is the one originally suggested by Jeff and Yan:

Thurs, July 12 @ 9:30pm PST / Fri, July 13 @ 10am IST

I look forward to meeting then!

Best,
Nathan

Designer+Developer Mtg For Pharmacy Module

We can try to connect via FreeConferencing. https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Meetings As a backup, we can do a group Skype.
Cuándo
mié, 11 de julio, 10am – vie, 13 de julio, 11am GMT+05:30
Dónde
Skype
Quién
Nathan Leiby
Durgaprasad Vemula
John Stoecker
Daniel Pepper
Surajit Nundy
Jeff Hung
Yan Jin
sunil sonthalia

2012/7/7 Nathan Leiby <natha...@gmail.com>
invite.ics

John Stoecker

Jul 13, 2012, 12:33:58 AM7/13/12
to Jeff Hung, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, Nathan Leiby, durga...@peepaldesign.com, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Yan Jin, ssuni...@gmail.com
Hi all, Durgaprasad and I are on freeconferencing if you would like to join

https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Meetings

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Jeff Hung <jeff...@ieee.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have divided the original Pharmacy Module-Concepts googledoc into several other googledocs.  It was getting too long.  All of the new documents still begin with OpenMRS -Pharmacy Module.

The new arrangement is as follows:
Concepts:  General questions about definitions, terminology, etc.
Comments on UI Wireframes:  Match UI fields to db fields.  Currently matched to ad hoc tables.
Data Model:  New general stock model.  Replace ad hoc tables.
Mappings from iDart:  Map ad hoc tables to iDart tables.
Planning:  Break project into todo list to assign to different teams.
Task Flows:  How hospital works. Eventually become detailed use cases.

Our team would like to discuss the task flows, wireframe questions for V4 and V5, and the generalized stock model.

I think everybody on the list has share permission for each of the google docs.

Look forward to talking to you in a few hours.
Jeff

John Stoecker

Jul 13, 2012, 1:21:20 AM7/13/12
Also, the prescription page is mostly working at: http://demo.raxa.org/pharmacy/