Pharmacy Module Meeting minutes - March 30, 2012; 8:30am IST

1 view

Nathan Leiby

Mar 29, 2012, 11:36:32 PM3/29/12
to raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, Sures Kumar TS, Daniel Pepper, Saptarshi Purkayastha, Surajit Nundy, Ravi, levi...@gmail.com, Promila RC
(Wiki: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/x/ToBe)

Date and Time: March 30, 2012; 8:30am IST

Participants: Barry, Nathan, Shuro, Dan

Objective: Clarify features included from iDart that will be ported into OpenMRS

  • OpenMRS porting status (from Barry and San Francisco state students)
    • Already included in OpenMrs, overlapping functionality
      • Go to patient and find drug regimen
      • Patients
    • Not yet included in OpenMrs
      • DataModel
        • See what is same in tables/fields correspond
        • What needs to be changed in OpenMRS to support iDart?
      • Currently, not yet tied into OpenMRS at all
    • Migrate PostGre to MySql
      • to simplify mapping
      • easier comparison of datatypes
  • Designs
    • 3 pages
      • Pharmacist
      • Inventory Manager
      • Admin Login
  • Open Questions
    • None
  • ToDos
    • Barry: Make a table of mapping from iDart to OpenMRS datamodel, move this to a Google Doc to make it shared and current (estimated 2-3 weeks to complete, only in partial form before that)
    • Sures: Complete first "complete" draft (estimated EOD today)
    • All: Schedule next meeting in mid-April
    • Saptarshi: Feedback for Barry on OpenMRS porting and designs
    • Nathan: get familiar with iDart codebase

Sures Kumar TS

Mar 30, 2012, 3:13:55 AM3/30/12
to Nathan Leiby, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Pepper, Saptarshi Purkayastha, Surajit Nundy, Ravi, levi...@gmail.com, Promila RC
Hello Everyone,

The updated wireframes for the Pharmacist, Inventory Manager and Admin Login are uploaded at
Dropbox > UI UX Design 'Latest Items' > Pharmacy >

Regards,
Sures, Promila

Dr. Barry Levine

Apr 8, 2012, 4:39:24 PM4/8/12
to Sures Kumar TS, Nathan Leiby, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Pepper, Saptarshi Purkayastha, Surajit Nundy, Ravi, Promila RC
Hello All,
In preparation for this meeting I'm sending a link to the google doc
developed by my students - this is their attempt at matching the IDART
DB with the tables/columns in OpenMRS.
I thought it would keep my students moving quickly if we could agree on
the table contents (or, most of the contents) tonight.
You can find it at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgX1MnztFs34dG5CNVlHMk1Id0RUM255UlRwY1I0ckE
Regards,
Barry

Daniel Pepper

Apr 8, 2012, 5:58:06 PM4/8/12
to raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, Sures Kumar TS, Nathan Leiby, Saptarshi Purkayastha, Surajit Nundy, Ravi, Promila RC
That looks very good.  We haven't had any new designs from Sures or Promila this past week.  Hopefully this coming week we will.

Best,
 Daniel