Splitting up REST services work on pharmacy

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Stoecker

未读,
2012年7月5日 03:52:592012/7/5
收件人 Jeff Hung、<raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>、Surajit Nundy、Nathan Leiby
Hello pharmacy group,

We have a few free cycles and are getting more volunteer developers -- what specific resources for pharmacy can we start making REST services for? Ideally these resources would be fairly standalone and not dependent on others.

thanks,
-john

Jeff Hung

未读,
2012年7月5日 14:20:502012/7/5
收件人 John Stoeker、raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com、Surajit Nundy、Nathan Leiby
Hi John,

How about trying to make the following tables with rest services?

There is no purchasing capability for drugs in either openMRS or iDart. One possible process flow:

  • Drug ordered from vendor. I assume vendor can be different than drug manufacturer. Need Drug_PO table and Vendor table.
  • Each purchase order (PO) generates one record in Drug_PO table.
  • The PO also generates one or more records in the Drug_Inventory for each batch of each type of drug.

The vendor table is the most isolated.

This whole area could eventually be developed into a purchasing system with PO's generating records in multiple types of inventory tables.

Maybe there is already a purchasing system.  Then this would be redundant.  However, we need to develop a handoff between that system and the openMRS to support the PO Details on the New Goods Receipt screen (page 26 of V4 wireframes).

Let me know what you think.
Jeff

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:22:59 +0530
Subject: Splitting up REST services work on pharmacy
From: johnst...@gmail.com
To: jeff...@ieee.org; raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com; nun...@gmail.com; natha...@gmail.com

John Stoecker

未读,
2012年7月5日 16:30:482012/7/5
收件人 Jeff Hung、raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com、Surajit Nundy、Nathan Leiby
Jeff,

This is great. I think I will set a team on creating the Vendor table and Drug_PO table, exposing them to REST. (We will worry about generating records in Drug_Inventory when this piece is complete)

Thanks! Hope your progress on the other resources needed in REST is going well, hope you can give us an update tomorrow.
-john

John Stoecker

未读,
2012年7月5日 16:57:012012/7/5
收件人 Jeff Hung、raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com、Surajit Nundy、Nathan Leiby
Ah. Sorry to flood everyone's inbox...was just thinking, Vendor is just a location. We can add contact name/number as part of the address, no new work needed on this. Instead, will have a team work on Drug_PO and Drug_Inventory
-j

Daniel Pepper

未读,
2012年7月5日 17:31:282012/7/5
收件人 raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com、John Stoeker、Surajit Nundy、Nathan Leiby、Roger Friedman、Roger Friedman
(looping in Roger, whose knowledge of OpenMRS might be helpful here)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子