Going forward on Pharmacy Module

1 view

John Stoecker

Jul 13, 2012, 2:14:33 AM7/13/12
to Jeff Hung, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, Nathan Leiby, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Yan Jin, ssuni...@gmail.com
You can check the data model of what currently exists in OpenMRS:  https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Data+Model

Here is what we are working on for the alert system, if you see any more fields required feel free to add in the comments https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/browse/RAXAJSS-260

Good luck on the drug_group table
thanks,
-john

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM, John Stoecker <johnst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, the prescription page is mostly working at: http://demo.raxa.org/pharmacy/

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM, John Stoecker <johnst...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, Durgaprasad and I are on freeconferencing if you would like to join

https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Meetings

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Jeff Hung <jeff...@ieee.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have divided the original Pharmacy Module-Concepts googledoc into several other googledocs.  It was getting too long.  All of the new documents still begin with OpenMRS -Pharmacy Module.

The new arrangement is as follows:
Concepts:  General questions about definitions, terminology, etc.
Comments on UI Wireframes:  Match UI fields to db fields.  Currently matched to ad hoc tables.
Data Model:  New general stock model.  Replace ad hoc tables.
Mappings from iDart:  Map ad hoc tables to iDart tables.
Planning:  Break project into todo list to assign to different teams.
Task Flows:  How hospital works. Eventually become detailed use cases.

Our team would like to discuss the task flows, wireframe questions for V4 and V5, and the generalized stock model.

I think everybody on the list has share permission for each of the google docs.

Look forward to talking to you in a few hours.
Jeff