Pharmacy Module Meeting

John Stoecker

Jul 16, 2012, 2:00:48 AM7/16/12
to <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, Jeff Hung, Yan Jin, Diego Dayan, Barry Levine, Nathan Leiby, Surajit Nundy, Amarjeet Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Jatin Thapar, Praneet Sharma
Hi all,
Shall we have a pharmacy module meeting on Friday, 9.30 AM IST (Thursday 9 PM PST) and discuss how we can move ahead? Hopefully we can talk about the progress made on various tables.

@Amarjeet, Praneet, Abhishek, and Jatar: introducing you to Barry Levine and his group (Jeff, Yan, and Diego) who will be creating all the other REST services in the back end required for pharmacy. They have ported the entire iDart module, which is a bigger subset of what we are working on. If you would like more examples for the database/DAO/service layers (all except REST) you can see their repo here: https://github.com/diegodayan/openmrs-module-pharm

@Barry, Jeff, Yan, and Diego: introducing you to Amarjeet and the team above. They are working for the next few weeks on Drug Purchase Order and Drug Inventory tables, with a goal to finish by the end of the month.

We will use freeconferencing, you can see the 'how to join' on this page: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Meetings

Great, looking forward to talking to everyone Friday morning IST/Thursday evening PST.
thanks,
-john