Time for call

Daniel Pepper

Jan 18, 2012, 3:17:27 AM1/18/12
to Vinay Venu, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
Hi Vinay,

Can you inform us as to when would be a good time for a weekly OPD conf
call?

Best,
Daniel

Vinay Venu

Jan 18, 2012, 3:38:47 AM1/18/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
Hi,

Does Friday 8:00 AM work for everyone?

-Vinay
--
-Vinay

Daniel Pepper

Jan 18, 2012, 3:48:37 AM1/18/12
to raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
Works for me

Nathan Leiby

Jan 18, 2012, 4:14:02 AM1/18/12
to raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
A reminder to Vinay / Daniel: this Friday in particular we had intended to have the conclusive discussion on JavaScript frameworks at 8am.  If you all won't be able to attend, just let me know.
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Raxa+JSS+EMR

Thanks,
Nathan

Daniel Pepper

Jan 18, 2012, 4:18:15 AM1/18/12
to raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
Agreed. Also realize now that that’s going to be way too early for Darrian and Laura, who are in Europe.

Vinay – is there a time in the second half of the day we could do?

Best,
 Daniel

On 1/18/12 2:08 PM, "Vinay Venu" <vin...@thoughtworks.com <http://vin...@thoughtworks.com> > wrote:

Hi,

Does Friday 8:00 AM work for everyone?

-Vinay

Vinay Venu

Jan 19, 2012, 10:01:49 AM1/19/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young, laura boffi
Hi Daniel,

The Friday call can be kept as it is. 8:00 AM.

Might not be a good idea to keep the OPD meeting on afternoons of working days. Can we make it Saturday afternoon/evenings?

-Vinay

Daniel Pepper

Jan 19, 2012, 10:50:49 AM1/19/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, Darrian Young
Hi Vinay,

The 8:00AM call doesn’t accommodate Darrian, who is in Spain. Can you  suggest another time?

Best,
 Daniel