Raxa-JSS: Weekly check in

Nathan Leiby

Jan 14, 2012, 9:46:31 PM1/14/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Could everyone please take 5 minutes to fill in the weekly status update?

Daniel Pepper

Jan 15, 2012, 5:52:28 AM1/15/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Nathan -

Many thanks for sending this out.

To everyone receiving this: Even if you’re not working on a particular ticket, or are stumped on how to move forward on your ticket, or are otherwise facing difficulties, please take a minute – it just takes a minute – to fill this out.

Cheers,
 Daniel

Nathan Leiby

Jan 22, 2012, 3:20:09 AM1/22/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

Hope the past week has been a great one for you. Here in Seattle, it has been a bizarre 5 days of snow -- but we're back to old, reliable rain once again (whew!).

As we near our weekly conference call, please take a moment to fill out the weekly check-in form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

Thank you,
Nathan

Daniel Pepper

Jan 22, 2012, 7:50:11 AM1/22/12
to raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nathan!!

Would be great if everyone could take a second to fill out the form, even if you don’t have much to report for the past week.

Cheers,
 Daniel

Nathan Leiby

Jan 29, 2012, 4:14:09 AM1/29/12
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Pepper

Jan 29, 2012, 8:43:06 AM1/29/12
to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

Just want to briefly second Nathan’s request to fill out the survey. Even if you’ve not done anything (but more importantly if you have) please just take a min or two to fill it out.

Weekly conference call happening usual time with the usual call-in number:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Raxa+JSS+EMR+People

Agenda for the meeting is as follows:

  • Announcements about progress / events at JSS:
  • Modules:
    • UI/UX meeting this past Friday.  Talked about (1) Sencha and (2)  common widgets and (3)  meeting in another two weeks.  Great new designs from Darrian and Avinash.
    • Lab: We didn’t have a lab meeting but did make some good progress and we’ll likely have another one this coming Fri/Sat. Roger is in Ghana next two weeks.
    • Community Health Worker (CHW) module: update from Greg or Judy.
    • Screener / Triage Module: update from Bhushan
    • OPD meeting hasn’t happened yet but is tentatively scheduled for next Saturday afternoon, India time.
  • Decided on a javascript framework (Shuro, Saptarshi or Nathan can discuss this further)
  • Conf call w/ CMU and decision about three areas of collaboration
  • Progress on patient facing module with a great conversation with Professor Jen Mankoff from CMU who works at CMU’s center for human computer interaction

Daniel Pepper

Feb 5, 2012, 8:25:28 AM2/5/12
to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

Hope everyone had a good week. Just a remind to fill out the weekly check-in form. Even if you’ve not done anything (but more importantly if you have) please just take a min or two to fill it out.

The call is usual time: 9:30PM EST / 8:00AM EST. We’re using the usual call-in number:

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

Agenda:

  • JSS-related updates:
    • Fantastic pharmacy pictogram designs are now uploaded to DropBox
    • Acquired equipment: two new routers that will be installed this week so we can give a tour to people who want to see a larger view of JSS
    • Put up recruitment posters at one of the largest teaching hospital in Bombay
  • Raxa JSS EMR-related project-wide updates:
    • Mapping interface – Nathan defined a need for mapping interfaces.
    • Have a look at our atlassian OnDemand instance here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net
    • Two additional potential summer interns for the summer (from U W)
    • We have over 110 people on our shared DropBox folder and over 100 followers on Twitter
    • We gave a Raxa JSS EMR presentation to the OpenRMS community  (Shuro can fill in)
    • Google Summer of Code progress (Saptarshi)
    • Great conf call with the lead developer of the world’s foremost open source patient interactive software, Indivo
    • A clearer articulation of coding conventions
  • Module-specific updates:
    • Lab module: great progress; while not a conf call per se, we did make great progress with a series of decisions on which roles / users to make wireframe for.
    • UI/UX team: should have a call this coming week.
    • Screener: Bhushan
    • Registration: module to be implemented at JSS in near future ( This is  a new and exciting chapter in the evolution of health information systems!!)
    • OPD: Vinay (great new designs from Darrian)
    • CHW: Greg or Judy update
    • IVR: update from Bhiksha or Shuro

Nathan Leiby

Feb 5, 2012, 1:11:12 PM2/5/12
to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Here is the link for the weekly status update. Please take two minutes to note last week's progress and next week's objectives.

Best,
Nathan

Nathan Leiby

Feb 6, 2012, 4:17:20 AM2/6/12
to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Minutes from today's meeting (2012-02-06).

JSS-related updates:
  • Fantastic pharmacy pictogram designs are now uploaded to DropBox
  • Acquired equipment: two new routers that will be installed this week so we can give a tour to people who want to see a larger view of JSS
  • Put up recruitment posters at one of the largest teaching hospital in Bombay
Raxa JSS EMR-related project-wide updates:
  • Mapping interface – Nathan defined a need for mapping interfaces.
  • Have a look at our atlassian OnDemand instance here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net
  • Creating a new website, as well, for our public apperance
  • Two additional potential summer interns for the summer (from U W)
  • We have over 110 people on our shared DropBox folder and over 100 followers on Twitter
  • We gave a Raxa JSS EMR presentation to the OpenMRS community  (Shuro can fill in)
    • we are point-of-care
    • we would interface with lots of their web APIs, hopefully improve those
    • how to make our project *not just for JSS*. how can others build upon it? how to be more generic?
    • Google Summer of Code progress (Saptarshi)
      • just announced for 2012 http://code.google.com/soc/
      • looking for mentors and sub-mentor (backup) from people already involved on the project
      • Paul Biodich (head of OpenMRS) is hoping to get back to us soon about their plans. May be able to share some of their spots with us, else, will need to apply on our own.
    • Great conf call with the lead developer of the world’s foremost open source patient interactive software, Indivo
      • Shuro + Daniel Pepper spoke to Daniel Haas, lead developer of Indivo
      • We're starting to spec out the "patient-facing" module. Our patients might be less educated, low access to computers, low literacy
      • Google Health, Microsoft Health Vault (private) vs Indivo (open-source). Give people access to their medical records
      • Indivo currently in use a Boston Children's hospital
      • Important security and privacy
      • Plan to continue this collaboration, adapting on learnings of Indivo
    • A clearer articulation of coding conventions
      • Sencha + ExtJS4
      • Sample apps in our GitHub repository
      • More definitive statement tba
        • on coding conventions
        • github ... forking and commiting ... all off of the main branch?
    Module-specific updates:
    • Lab: great progress; while not a conf call per se, we did make great progress with a series of decisions on which roles / users to make wireframe for.
    • UI/UX team: should have a call this coming week.
      • getting copies of where people are up to with their designs
      • compiled a list of where people needed to find commonality (registration + lab)
      • do we have resident development expert on Sencha (Saptarshi, Shuro, and Nathan)
    • Screener: Bhushan
      • UI/UX developer working on screens for screener
      • very important to build some basic screens to motivate developers
    • Registration: module to be implemented at JSS in near future ( This is  a new and exciting chapter in the evolution of health information systems!!)
    • OPD: Vinay (great new designs from Darrian)
    • CHW: Greg or Judy update
      • Judy, Naval, and Greg are active. Others are busy or on vacation.
      • Working on a task manager for community health workers
      • Would like to do a demo in about 2 weeks (Feb 19th)
    • IVR: update from Bhiksha or Shuro

      Daniel Pepper

      Feb 12, 2012, 9:05:13 AM2/12/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      Hope everyone had a good week. Just a remind to fill out the weekly check-in form. Even if you’ve not done anything (but more importantly if you have) please just take a min or two to fill it out.

      The call is usual time: 9:30PM EST / 8:00AM IST. We’re using the usual call-in number:

      https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      Hope everyone can make it!!

      Best,
       Daniel

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting+06-02-2012

      • (1) JSS-specific
        • Visit from from the head of US-based Association for India’s Development to JSS
        • Doctors are loving their iPad 2s. They’ve started using them to show patients explanations of diseases using the Visible Body app ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/visible-body-for-ipad-2-3d/id446207961?mt=8 ).
        • Saptarshi Purkayastha has come to JSS and set up two new routers so tours via Skype or Facetime of the Laboratory and patient department / wards are now possible!! Let me know and I’ll set up a time to show you around!
        • JSS is looking for people in the US who can lecture on medical topics to nursing students in Hindi
        • 10,000 postcards have been printed in New Delhi to solicit help from doctors within India

      Nathan Leiby

      Feb 12, 2012, 2:19:30 PM2/12/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com
      Added link to weekly check-in form. Thanks to those of you who already found the link and submitted it!

      Best,
      Nathan

      2012/2/12 Daniel Pepper <daniel...@gmail.com>
      Hi all:

      Hope everyone had a good week. Just a reminder to fill out the weekly check-in form. Even if you’ve not done anything (but more importantly if you have) please just take a min or two to fill it out.

      Daniel Pepper

      Feb 19, 2012, 12:15:36 PM2/19/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      Hope everyone had a fantastic week. Just a reminder: please fill out the weekly check-in form... even if you’ve not done anything, and  more importantly if you have, please just take a min or two to fill it out -->

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      The call is usual time: 9:30PM EST / 8:00AM IST.

      We hope to have a few people who have been participating in the ongoing Registration module Sprint call in, so please dial in to hear their progress.

      Hope everyone can make it!

      Best,
       Daniel

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-02-13+Weekly+Meeting

      • (1) JSS-specific
        • JSS is considering a very large shipment of medical supplies coming from the MedWish foundation in the US; if anyone has a connection at the port of Chennai, please let us know :)
        • Near-complete wifi coverage of the JSS Ganyari campus; for anyone wanting a tour of the in-patient facilities, out patient departments, laboratory, operating theatre or public health building, please let us know!
        • JSS continues to look for people in the US who can lecture on medical topics to JSS nursing students in Hindi;
        • 10,000 postcards have been printed in New Delhi to solicit help from doctors within India; looking for help from someone who can scrape addresses from the Medical Council of India website: http://www.mciindia.org/BrowseBYDept.aspx

      • (2) Project-wide
        • Visit by Saptarshi to JSS resulted in better network connectivity than JSS has ever had before; also helped with the pharmacy management software.   Also helped the community health program with a large survey they’re starting soon.  Great work Saptarshi!
        • Check out our post on Sparked.com (requires signing up)
        • Three new developers came on board: Levente Nagy, Kishore Yekkanti (Chennai), Naushin Reza (Dhaka). Welcome!
        • Many new designers on board: Promila Choudhary and Sures Kumar from the National Institute of Design (Ahmenabad); Jesse Jones (San Francisco); Ashmita Vishwanathan (Bangalore); Sathyan Velumani (New Delhi). Welcome!!
        • Five very talented interns slated to arrive in the summer.
        • Ongoing, for developers: A very helpful Sencha forum is located at  http://www.sencha.com/forum/
        • Uploaded more photos of JSS through Twitter; we have more than 160 followers; plese follow us! #raxa_jss_emr.
        • Most excitingly, the start of the Sprint this past week!!!

      • (3) Module-specific
        • Registration: Start of sprint for the Registration module; about ten people signed up. More can come anytime!  All current participants are signed up to the Registration Google group. Daily five-minute Scrums are held and issues discussed by listserv.
        • UI/UX Susan has posted UI/UX common widget document that needs to be addressed.  Jesse and Ashmita have signed onto the OPD module to work with Darrian, who has been working away incorporating the feedback on designs. Darrian has added new interaction screens to DropBox.  Susan has reviewed the UI/UX designs for the Registration module and that feedback can be seen on the JIRA tickets.
        • Lab:  More progress on the Lab backend and taskflows are getting clarified. Update from Roger?
        • IVR:  Update from Shuro?

      Nathan Leiby

      Feb 19, 2012, 11:31:53 PM2/19/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com
      Minutes from the meeting are posted here:
      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-02-20+Weekly+Meeting

      Weekly Meeting Notes
      Feb 20, 2012

      Attendees: Shuro, Roger, Judy, Saptarshi, Nathan, Daniel

      Our FreeConf tool doesn't work great :/

      • Why is our # (7124320900) sometimes not available on skype? Unknown.
      • Can anyone suggest a better tool?

      Update / announcements:

[...]

        • Registration:( Nathan+Shuro ) Start of sprint for the Registration module; about ten people signed up. More can come anytime!  All current participants are signed up to the Registration Google group. Daily five-minute Scrums are held and issues discussed by listserv.
          • In general, people are getting work done on Sencha framework,
          • 6 people assigned to MVC+Screen tickets, 5 people assigned to test tickets
          • Sign up for the Registration Google Group if you'd like to keep tabs on the sprint's progress
        • UI/UX: Susan, back in the US now, has posted UI/UX common widget document that needs to be addressed.  Jesse and Ashmita have signed onto the OPD module to work with Darrian, who has been working away incorporating the feedback on designs. Darrian has added new interaction screens to DropBox.  Susan has reviewed the UI/UX designs for the Registration module and that feedback can be seen on the JIRA tickets.
        • Pharmacy: Saptarshi, getting iDART installed.
        • Lab: (Roger) More progress on the Lab backend and taskflows are getting clarified. Great job, Jinhua, for making lots of progress here! Progress on wireframes. Would be helpful to get more back-end work done first
        • IVR:  (Shuro)  IIT has set up MoTeCH, but unfortunately cannot SSH out or in, or between dorms; Working around this problem now.
        • CHW (Judy) Haven't tried MoTech 2.0 yet; Most Community Health programs are very focused/limited.  Maternal health only, HIV only.  Need to get someone as a replacement for Naval, to help address CHW user story.

      • Other discussion
        • Collaborative Map. Use this as a "markup" map to label OPD, Pharmacy, lab, etc.. Especially useful for Community Health module @Ganiari, can label locations of all the key buildings
        • Also could put a map of all the "collaborators" on the project. Would be fun to see where everyone comes from.

      Daniel Pepper

      Feb 26, 2012, 1:17:34 PM2/26/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      Hope everyone had a fantastic week. Just a reminder: please fill out the weekly check-in form... even if you’ve not done anything, and  more importantly if you have, please just take a min or two to fill it out -->

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      The call is usual time: 9:30PM EST / 8:00AM IST.

      We have our final Scrum call for the Registration module Sprint tomorrow, so please dial in to hear their progress.

      Hope everyone can make it!

      Best,
       Daniel

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-02-20+Weekly+Meeting

      • Our wiki is improving and we’re adding new pages.
      • Fantastic contributions from Sathyan on the document now saved in ‘presentations’ originally prepared for the Earth Institute
      • Printers arrived at JSS for medication orders.
      • Analytics: Ongoing conversation with a few new contributors from IIT-Delhi about helping to work on the analytics side of things for the Raxa JSS EMR
      • Screener / Triage module: Active collaboration between Gio and Riddhima on the STM – new designs in DropBox
      • LAB: Great work on the Lab backend. We have a robust spreadsheet document filled out that’s now saved in DropBox --> documentation --> for lab rats..   Also, Vijita has agreed to come on board there.  Welcome Vijita!
      • OPD:  Scrum calls ongoing and are fantastic; we’ve had as many as eight of our ten contributors call in at once.
      • UI/UX:  New UI/UX designer Hemanshu Narsana, based in Bangalore, on the project now.
      • OPD-UI/UX call planned for next week

      Nathan Leiby

      Feb 26, 2012, 10:01:12 PM2/26/12
      to raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com
      Please take a moment to fill in the weekly check-in form:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      (I have also posted a link to the form here:  https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting)

      Thanks!
      Nathan

      Daniel Pepper

      Mar 4, 2012, 11:09:03 AM3/4/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      Hello everyone:

      I Hope everyone had a really great week. From where I sit at the JSS hospital in rural Chhattisgarh is seems this past week was a landmark for the project, with more designs, documents and code created than in any week prior.

      Just a reminder: please, complete our weekly check-in form. Wven if you’ve not done anything, and  more importantly if you have, please just take a min or two to fill it out. It’s located halfway down our weekly meeting page on the wiki:

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      The call is at usual time: 9:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      Agenda below.  Let me know if you want anything to be added.

      Hope everyone can make it!

      Best,
       Daniel

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-02-27+Weekly+Meeting

      JSS specific
      • JSS had a highly reputed Pulmonologist visiting from the UK this past week, Dr Ranu Bhatia. Hopefully we’ll get him to write something up about his experiences here in the coming days.
      • Sunil Sunthalia, the young doctor and public health expert who will be the on-site lead for the EMR at JSS for two years: though we haven’t heard much from him, he confirmed he is definitely coming first week in April.
      • A visit from Galaxy Soap representative in Bombay to deliver posters and fliers in rural areas to promote hand washing. Will post photos of this on DropBox.

      Project wide
      • UI/UX: agreement about process: Susan can fill in details, but suffice to say that for now our UIUX team should be focused on non-pixel perfect wireframes.
      • We now have nearly 300 followers on Twitter! Please follow us!!  @Raxa_jss_emr
      • Looking into the use of Sencha Designer 2, if we can get a few free licenses. If anyone who knows anyone who works at Sencha, give a holler!
      • Office space! We’ve very nearly closed on a small office space in New Delhi, which will provide shelter for anyone who wants to come help work on the project – summer interns in particular!
      • Welcome new members: John Anzelc (California), Bill Thies (Bangalore), Brandon Tendeck (Saskatoon, Canada), Marcos Aguayo (Barcelone, Spain).

      Module specific
      • OPD module: we’ve been trying to arrange a conference call for designers working on the OPD module, but it’s been challenging to get everyone to agree to a common time. At any case in recent weeks Darrian (OPD’s UI/UX lead) has had an opportunity to speak with Sagun and Jesse. Darrian is now traveling for work for the next week, but still available by email.  Also we’re one step closer to creating an OPD advisor’s group to build a clinical decision support mechanism to the system.
      • Lab: Sathyan and Nancy’s progress has been great. People should check out the latest (v1.6) Lab taskflows document in DropBox. On the backend of things, Roger has made great strides, tasking Jianhua’s and Vijita with tasks for building out the backend. Hopefully Adarsh and Abhinav, who are each on spring break this week, can make significant contributions as well.
      • Pharmacy:  A fantastic document from Promila and Sures (who hail from the world-class National Institute of Design in Ahmenabad, Gujarat (India)) has been placed in DropBox, in the  pharmacy sub-folder of  ‘latest items’, which is located in the UI/UX design folder. This document does a brilliant job of outlining which functionalities of iDART will be required on the front-end of the new system, and which we can do without.  Really great job there.  Also, students working with Barry Levine, who are heading up the OpenMRS-iDART project are getting organized now. One group is working on the back end (mysql, which OpenMRS uses & Postgresql, which is what iDART uses), while another will work on the front end. The good people behind iDART, based in CapeTown, South Africa have been hugely helpful in this effort.  We hope some masters students from San Francisco State will take this forward after Barry’s class ends in early May.
      • Registration:  We had the final Scrum call and end of the code Sprint for the Registration module this last week.  See the ‘lessons learned’ link on our wiki, and please write to us or comment on it if you’d like to see it updated.  For those who haven’t finished their tickets yet, that those belonging to Nathan, Rajan and Suhas would be done this weekend, Lawrence this coming week, Saptarshi by March 10th and Bhushan by March 17th.  Of course, if the tickets are done sooner, that would be even better!
      • Screener / Triage module:  New high-res designs from Gio are now available in DropBox; Riddhima has come up with an amazing suggestion for design of the STM, based partly on this: http://labs.infragistics.com/silverlightdv/Showcases/HospitalFloorPlan/
      • CHW: totally awesome app available from http://hesperian.org/books-and-resources/safe-pregnancy-and-birth-mobile-app/ We’re trying to see if it can’t be translated into Hindi.

      Dr. Barry Levine

      Mar 4, 2012, 8:44:58 PM3/4/12
      to raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Pepper, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      Hi Daniel,
      Did you see the following note on the Sencha web site?
      http://www.sencha.com/products/touch/license/
      They're located near me. If this license doesn't fit our needs then I'd be happy to contact them on behalf of OpenMRS.
      Best,
      Barry

      Open Source License

      Sencha is an avid supporter of open source software. This is the appropriate option if you are creating an open source application with a license compatible with the GNU GPL license v3. Although the GPLv3 has many terms, the most important is that you must provide the source code of your application to your users so they can be free to modify your application for their own needs.

      Open Source FAQ
      View the license terms

      For open source projects that are not distributed under the GPL v3 license, the following FLOSS (Free Libre and Open Source) exceptions are available:

      Open Source License Exception for Applications
      Open Source License Exception for Development

      --
      Dr. Barry Levine
      Professor

      Daniel Pepper

      Mar 11, 2012, 8:37:00 AM3/11/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      Hi everyone:

      I hope everyone had a good week.  Don’t forget to complete our weekly check-in form prior to the weekly Sunday/Monday meeting.  Even if you have not accomplished much (but more importantly if you have), just take two minutes to fill it out the form, which is located halfway down our weekly meeting page on the project wiki:

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      The call will be at the usual time,  9:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      Everyone who receives this email should call in, especially those who you haven’t participated in a call for the past few weeks.

      Best,
       Daniel

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-03-05+Weekly+Meeting

      JSS Specific
      • Holi was celebrated this past week at JSS and we will have photos up on Twitter shortly.
      • Dr. Satish Goel, a cardiologist in Florida who supports JSS, did a nearly two hour round of the wards at JSS via Facetime (iPad 2), twice.

      Project Wide

      Module Specific
      • Out Patient Department:  Disappointingly, not much progress on this module.  We are waiting for Sagun and Hemanshu to communicate their understanding of the module and chose a section of it to wireframe.
      • Lab:  John and Sathyan were sorting out their collaboration tools to work together to get the wireframes figured out for the Lab module. Roger will continue to help on back end.  Roger has created tickets and we have nearly ten people signed up to work with him on that, including the newest addition to the project, Kara Jenkins (Vancouver, Canada).
      • Pharmacy:  Awaiting progress from Sures and Promila.
      • Registration:  Conference calls were held this past week, lead by Nathan, to tie together the Registration module. Notes are on the Registration modules Google group (open to the public).
      • Screener / Triage:  New Designs from Riddhima and Gio.  Check out their progress in DropBox. This module is now more than halfway complete (although we need to update the User Stories). Next up we will need our UI/UX experts to start getting these wireframes labeled, and when that’s done they will be passed onto our CSS experts.

      Nathan Leiby

      Mar 11, 2012, 7:37:44 PM3/11/12
      to laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      quick note that the call *wont* be at the usual time if you live in the United States or had daylight savings time last night.

      Updated time is
      7:30pm PST (Sunday) / 10:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      Thank you,
      Nathan

      2012/3/11 Daniel Pepper <daniel...@gmail.com>
      Hi everyone:

      I hope everyone had a good week.  Don’t forget to complete our weekly check-in form prior to the weekly Sunday/Monday meeting.  Even if you have not accomplished much (but more importantly if you have), just take two minutes to fill it out the form, which is located halfway down our weekly meeting page on the project wiki:

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      The call will be at the usual time,  10:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      Daniel Pepper

      Mar 18, 2012, 12:33:49 PM3/18/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      Firstly, I apologize for not taking into account Daylight Savings Time last week, which India does not observe.  As Nathan quickly and rightly pointed out, the call times for the US has changed, and we are now hosting the weekly conference call at the following times:

      7:30pm PST (Sunday) / 10:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      If this time doesn’t work for you, please indicate a different time here, if you haven’t already: http://www.doodle.com/28d3fekr2iqktyt2

      Second, many thanks to the following participants of last week’s call. We make a lot of headway and hope to keep up the momentum going forward.  Thank you Nathan, Kara, Greg, John, Sathyan, Susan, Satyakaam, and Shuro for participating.

      Don’t forget to fill out the weekly status update form:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      Lastly, please email me if you would like anything placed on the agenda.  The only real constraint is time; we try to keep the call to about 30 min to be sensitive to the many commitments people have.  Also, we are trying to become increasingly work-product oriented, which means less talking, more doing.

      Agenda:
      ( Notes from last week’s meeting: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-03-12+Weekly+Meeting

      Project Wide
      • UI/UX:  Great new designs from Sures / Promila on the Pharmacy module and Gio on the Screener / Triage Module.
      • Google Summer of Code – we’ve been accepted.
      • We now have over 330 followers on Twitter.  Please follow us!  @Raxa_jss_emr
      • Update on our office space:  Shuro has identified a space in the Hauz Khas area of south Delhi
      • Welcome to new contributors! (1) Hyeona Yang <h.y...@edu.ciid.dk> (designer) (2) Ron Almedia Ron Almeida ron...@gmail.com (developers) and  (3) Hao Huang <hao...@gwmail.gwu.edu> (developer)
      • Welcome Nathan, who will be arriving in New Delhi to start working with us full time March 26.
      • We are hiring for full-time positions. Contact us if you know developers and /or designers who would like to be based in New Delhi.

      Module Specific
      • Out Patient Department:  Darrian saved his original files in DropBox. This is one area where we need the most amount of help at the moment.
      • Lab:  Back-end update:  Update from Roger.
      • Pharmacy:  Once again, some of the strongest, most robust wireframes to be completed are those by Sures and Promila, two graduates from the National Institute of Design in Ahmadabad, Gujarat (India). See their designs in DropBox
      • Registration:  Nathan continues to work hard to tie together the code from the Registration module code sprint together.  Also, he created a new Registration Module Workflow that is in DropBox.
      • Screener / Triage:  Another set of new designs from  Gio del Vecchimo.  More feedback and further iterations. We are nearly complete with the first set of wireframes and will move to the next step: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Diagram+of+Workflow

      Nathan Leiby

      Mar 18, 2012, 10:57:36 PM3/18/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      So sorry! Our freeconferencing is behaving very poorly.

      We've taken the call to a private conference. Please message me on Skype personally if you'd like to be added to the call.

      skype: nathanleiby

      Daniel Pepper

      Mar 25, 2012, 3:10:20 PM3/25/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com
      Hi everyone:

      This is a reminder, and agenda, for the weekly conference call, at the following times:

      7:30pm PST (Sunday) / 10:30PM EST (Sunday) / 8:00AM IST (Monday).

      Instructions to call in are here:
      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      Please call!

      As usual, please don’t forget to fill out the weekly status update form:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA

      Project Wide

      • Welcome Nathan, who will be arriving in New Delhi to start working with us full time March 26.

      • Welcome to Joy Ming, (Harvard CS undergrad) who will be interning with us this summer.

      Module Specific

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 1, 2012, 11:54:15 AM4/1/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      We hope everyone can join us for the weekly conference call today / tomorrow at the following times, depending on your location.

      7:30pm US West Coast (Sunday) / 10:30PM US East Coast (Sunday) / 8:00AM India (Monday).

      With the opening of the new office, GSoC applicants incoming, the generation of numerous new designs and the creation of much new code, this has been one of our busiest and most productive weeks to date.  Please join us for the updates.

      Also, it’s extremely important everyone fill in the weekly status update form, whether they have much to report or are not:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA

      Project Wide

      • UI/UX:  Progress across the board.  New designs for the Screener / Triage, Laboratory and Pharmacy modules.  We still need a ‘style sheet’ and much else, but we’re making good headway here.  Update from Susan.
      • Google Summer of Code: interested students have begun submitting applications.  Deadline is April 6.   Please spread the word! Update from Shuro or Nathan.

      • Twitter: Please follow us!  @Raxa_jss_emr

      Module Specific

      Nathan Leiby

      Apr 1, 2012, 11:43:44 PM4/1/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
      Thanks for attending! Weekly meeting minutes are visible here:

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 2, 2012, 1:07:46 AM4/2/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
      In case you haven’t already, please everyone fill in the weekly status update form, whether there’s much to report or are not:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 8, 2012, 5:57:05 PM4/8/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
      Hi everyone:

      We hope you all can join us for the weekly conference call today at the following times, depending on your location.

      7:30pm US West Coast (Sunday) / 10:30PM US East Coast (Sunday) / 8:00AM India (Monday).

      Instructions to connect are here:
      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      We’ve had another busy week.  Please join us for the updates.

      Also, it’s extremely important everyone fill in the weekly status update form, whether they have much to report or are not:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA

      (Agenda and notes from last week’s meeting here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-04-02+Weekly+Meeting)

      Project-Wide

      • Twitter: Please follow us!  @Raxa_jss_emr

      • Office Space:  Painted. Air-conditioned.  Water cooler installed.  Good things are happening.
      • Other:
        • Google calendar.  Please join into any call you’d like throughout the week.  As of now we have regular, weekly developers calls, UI / UX design call and a project-wide call (today). See the project calendar on the front page of the wiki (now definitely public): https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa+JSS+EMR
        • This past week’s developer call was mostly about GSoC included Martin Gielow, Melania Galea  Manav Goel, Arpit Goyal, Apurv Tiwari, Daniel Pepper, Surajit Nundy, Nathan Leiby, Satyaakam Goswami, Hemanth Devarapalli.

      Module-Specific

      Nathan Leiby

      Apr 9, 2012, 2:52:33 PM4/9/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
      Thanks to all of those who attended the meeting, and to many others for staying abreast of developments via email.

      One request I echo from Dan is to please spend < 5 minutes replying with a weekly update... We had a number of people fill this out the form (thank you!), but I know there are many more active folks who did not :)

      We find that even if you just write a sentence or two for your answers, it's still a really helpful tool to quickly see everyone's progress/status and to help address any issues people are facing.

      Regards,
      Nathan

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 15, 2012, 4:35:03 PM4/15/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
      Hi all:

      Please join us for the weekly conference call at the following times, depending on your location.

      7:30pm US West Coast (Sunday) / 10:30PM US East Coast (Sunday) / 8:00AM India (Monday).

      Also, it is important that everyone fill in the weekly status update form, whether there’s much to report on or not: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA

      (Agenda and notes from last week’s meeting here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-04-09+Weekly+Meeting)

      Project-Wide

        • Update from Susan Wolfe, our UI/UX lead.

        • Update from Sathyan Velumani, our full time UI researcher-designer
        • http://graffletopia.com/search/sencha would be useful for designers who can quickly put together the sencha components both Ext JS and Touch 2 to  create low fidelity prototypes in OmniGraffle. Nathan, mention that it would make it easier for the coders to  identify the right components from the Sencha Components.
        • We have a pirated Sencah Touch cook book if anyone wants to take a look.

      • Twitter: Please follow us!  @Raxa_jss_emr

      • Office Space:  Shuro - any updates?
      • Summer Interns: Joy Ming and Astha Dhawan to come for sure over the summer

      • Other:
        • Google calendar.  Please join into any call you’d like throughout the week.  As of now we have regular, weekly developers calls, UI / UX design call and a project-wide call (today). See the project calendar on the front page of the wiki (now definitely public): https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa+JSS+EMR

      Module-Specific
      • Lab:

        • Back end: Updates from Roger Friedman, who is leading the development of the Lab module’s back-end.

      • Voice: Update from either Apurv Tiwari or Dr. Shuro Nundy

      • OPD: Darrian and Hyeona and Darrian and Astha have a plan going forward for future designs of the OPD module.

      Other: https://github.com/organizations/Raxa/

      Nathan Leiby

      Apr 19, 2012, 2:54:38 PM4/19/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-sensor@googlegroups.com>, <speech-group-jss@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-mapping@googlegroups.com>, raxa-gsoc
      A quick reminder that our next developers call is on in less than 11 hours...

      Instructions to join call (via freeconferencing) are here:
      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      Topics:
      -progress on registration and screener modules since last week
      -pull requests and code review process
      -REST and openmrs rest apis ... Progress and plans.
      -project management -- weekly goals+sprinting
      -testing approach
      -welcome to full time developer John Stoecker, who has just arrived in Delhi!
      -your questions and suggestions

      The meeting should last up to 30 minutes.

      Richard Gathogo

      Apr 20, 2012, 9:29:36 AM4/20/12
      to Nathan Leiby, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-sensor@googlegroups.com>, <speech-group-jss@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-mapping@googlegroups.com>, raxa-gsoc
      Hi Nathan.
      According to the page it says:
      Every Monday at 8:00 am Indian Standard Time (Sunday at 7:30pm US Pacific Standard Time, 10:30pm US Eastern Standard Time). Is the call on Thursday or Monday. I am bit confused. Please clarify. I tried to convert the time to East African Time and it looks like 23.30pm. That locks me out.
      Regards Richard Gathogo.
      Love covers a multitude of sins.

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 20, 2012, 11:27:59 PM4/20/12
      to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Nathan Leiby, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-sensor@googlegroups.com>, <speech-group-jss@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-mapping@googlegroups.com>, raxa-gsoc
      Hi Richard,

      There is a general, project-wide conference call Monday 8:00am IST, but then there are also other calls throughout the week (Lab module, UI/UX, developers). So the one Nathan was referring to below was the call for developers.

      Best,
       Daniel

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 22, 2012, 1:21:43 PM4/22/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
      Hi everyone:

      Sorry for not sending this out sooner.  We hope you can all join us for the weekly conference call at the following times (about 9 hours from now), depending on your location.

      7:30pm US West Coast (Sunday) / 10:30PM US East Coast (Sunday) / 8:00AM India (Monday).

      Instructions to connect are here:
      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa-JSS+Weekly+Meeting

      Also, it is important that everyone fill in the weekly status update form, whether there’s much to report on or not:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA

      (Agenda and notes from last week’s meeting here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-04-16+Weekly+Meeting)

      Project-Wide

      • UI/UX:
        • Weekly UI / UX meeting this past week  included John, Sathyan, Shuro, Daniel and Susan.

        • Update from Susan Wolfe, our UI/UX lead.

        • Again worth mentioning that http://graffletopia.com/search/sencha is a useful tool for designers who can quickly assemble the Sencha components both ExtJS and Touch2 to  create low fidelity prototypes in OmniGraffle.

      • Twitter: Please follow us!  @Raxa_jss_emr

      • Other:
        • Google calendar.  Please join into any call you’d like throughout the week.  As of now we have regular, weekly developers calls, UI / UX design call and a project-wide call (today). See the project calendar on the front page of the wiki (now definitely public): https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/Raxa+JSS+EMR

      Module-Specific
      • Lab:

        • Back end: Updates from Roger Friedman, who is leading the development of the Lab module’s back-end.

        • Front end: Update from Sathyan Velumani, our full time UI researcher-designer
      • Pharmacy:

        • Update from Dr Barry Levine on back end.

      • Voice: Update from either Apurv Tiwari or Dr. Shuro Nundy
      • OPD: Darrian and Hyeona and Darrian and Astha have a plan going forward for future designs of the OPD module.

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 23, 2012, 12:58:49 AM4/23/12
      to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-...@googlegroups.com, speech-g...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-e...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
      Hi all:

      Thanks to those who called in today for the weekly meeting. Here are the notes:

      https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-04-23+Weekly+Meeting

      Also, if you haven’t done so already please fill in the weekly status update form:

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

      Best,
       Daniel

      Daniel Pepper

      Apr 29, 2012, 1:14:59 PM4/29/12
[...]

      (Agenda and notes from last week’s meeting here: https://raxaemr.atlassian.net/wiki/display/RAXAJSS/2012-04-23+Weekly+Meeting)

      Project-Wide

      • UI/UX:
        • Weekly UI / UX meeting this past week included John, Daniel and Sathyan, discussing how to manage the divying up of Lab tasks. Otherwise we have the following:
          • Bandon working on ‘Style sheet’
          • Hyeona working on the Out Patient Department module UI, in conversation with Darrian and Susan
          • Gio working on putting the Screener / Triage module designs together in OmniGraffle

        • Update from Susan Wolfe, our UI/UX lead

        • UI / UX tools:

          • http://graffletopia.com/search/sencha is a useful tool for designers who can quickly assemble the Sencha components both ExtJS and Touch2 to  create low fidelity prototypes in OmniGraffle.

      • Google Summer of Code:
        • GSoC participants are announced:
          • Piyush Madan -  Registration, Outpatient Department & Laboratory Module; Mentor - Surajit Nundy.
          • Martin -  Lab Administration Pages; Mentor -  Roger Friedman
          • Vikas Singh - User Interface for Outpatient Module; Mentor - Nathan Leiby
      • Development:
      • Office updates:

        • John Stoecker and Saptarshi Purkayastha have each arrived to work out of our office in New Delhi.

        • Nathan is back in the States for a short break.
        • IIT-Delhi students Tushar Bansal and Vishnu P S offered internships to work out of the Hauz Khas Village office for the summer.

        • Please follow us on Twitter! @raxa_jss_emr

      Module-Specific
      • Lab:

        • Back end: Updates from Roger Friedman, who is leading the development of the Lab module’s back-end.

        • Update from Dr Barry Levine on back end.

        • Update on design. We expect that Sathyan will take this forward.

      • Registration:
        • Registration module code update from Nathan (links?)

      • Screener / Triage:
        • Update from Nathan or Saptarshi on the progress with the code for the Screener / Triage module

      • Voice: Update from either Apurv Tiwari or Dr. Shuro Nundy
      • OPD: Darrian and Hyeona and Darrian and Astha have a plan going forward for future designs of the OPD module.

      Gio Del Vecchio

      Apr 29, 2012, 4:02:07 PM4/29/12
      to Daniel Pepper, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com, <raxa-jss-emr-pharmacy@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-sensor@googlegroups.com>, <speech-group-jss@googlegroups.com>, <raxa-jss-emr-mapping@googlegroups.com>, raxa-gsoc, <raxa-jss-emr-developers@googlegroups.com>
      Good evening guys
      Sorry for not attending last meetings but due to my job had not been possible to attend
      In the meantime I am working in the triage module in omnigraffle
      So I guess today I will not be able to attend meeting but I am working on my task

      Thank you