Participating in the Raxa JSS EMR sprint

Daniel Pepper

Feb 13, 2012, 4:46:18 AM2/13/12
to kaush...@yahoo.co.in, chirant...@gmail.com, Vinay Venu, sree...@thoughtworks.com, sre...@thoughtworks.com, aja...@thoughtworks.com, luc...@thoughtworks.com, pra...@thoughtworks.com, kum...@thoughtworks.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Surajit Nundy, Saptarshi Purkayastha, Nathan Leiby
Dear ThoughtWorkers:

Over the next two weeks we are hacking up the Raxa JSS EMR first ground-up module in a sprint.  This is a major step forward.  We have a dozen coders signed up from around the world already, but could use a few more smart, talented, experienced hands.  We’re using SenchaTouch and ExtJS4 to hack up the Registration module of the hospital.

Hope we can count you in.

Best,
 Daniel