More feedback

Daniel Pepper

Jan 20, 2012, 2:05:12 AM1/20/12
to Darrian Young, Bijal Bharat Kumar Parekh, Susan J. Wolfe, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, Sharath Hangal
Hi Darrian (and everyone else):

Here’s some more feedback from a conversation with another one of the doctor’s yesterday:

  1. We should have a link in the doctor’s landing page for the OPD module to register a new patient and look up a patient
  2. An alert should flash if BP is dangerously high or dangerously low. Same with temperature.
  3. Final part of the anteroom screens should be ‘chief complaint’ (similar to what the other doctor said yesterday).
  4. Doctors like the body outline graphical interface that we have for the nurses. Doctors should have the same, and it should be the main component of the physical exam interface.
  5. Doctor should be able to draw in the interface to make an image / picture of something that is effecting the patient (something like a pop-out box for free-draw).

Otherwise looking really good!

 Best,
  Daniel