FW: Maps at JSS

Daniel Pepper

Jan 17, 2012, 11:09:29 AM1/17/12
to raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Dear contributors,

I sent this email yesterday to a subset of people on the project, but now want to open it up to see if anyone on the larger Contributors list (or anyone you know – feel free to pass along) might be able to help us with this unique challenge.

Just one addendum: There is no cell phone reception in much of the area where these villages are based. On top of that, there’s no budget at the moment for purchasing new equipment for the survey. So, based on existing material, which includes a limited number of simple cell phones, hand-drawn maps, lots of smart people, and Google maps, what can we come up with?

Ideas???

Cheers,
 Daniel