Weekly update

Daniel Pepper

Jan 23, 2012, 12:45:14 AM1/23/12
to raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-emr...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss...@googlegroups.com, raxa-jss-r...@googlegroups.com, laboratory-modu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all:

In case you missed the weekly call we just had, here’s a recap:

  • We went over some of the highlights from this past week, which included: we had a very productive very long lab call Saturday with Roger, Nancy, Caroline, Saptarshi, myself; on Thursday there was a lengthy discussion about javascript frameworks that resulted in a spreadsheet we’ve circulated to help decide one; we had a discussing with professors from
    CalTech about a new ‘sensor’ module, which Shuro elaborated upon; we made great progress on a mapping interface; we’ve made great headway with our small summer internship program; most exciting of all, we have a terrific UI/UX module coordinator, Susan Wolfe.
    We discussed jumpstarting participation in the Registration and Screener / Triage modules.
  • We brief discussed the use of mapping interfaces.
  • We received an OPD module update from its coordinator, Vinay Venu. OPD module weekly calls will start this Saturday, afternoon IST (exact time TBD).

If you haven’t already, please fill this in:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrOUdtbXFhbWFDNzBZbHJ4bVZpYVE6MQ

Cheers,
 Daniel