Extension to Health Device Communication Project

Mayank Dawar

Mar 16, 2014, 2:45:21 PM3/16/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hello ,
I am Mayank Dawar ,engineering student (in final year) from Delhi,India. I am doing research internship at IIT Delhi currently for such major project here.
I went through the project ideas shown on the webpage. I have a new proposal for a brilliant project which can be done this summer by me.

I work on embedded systems mainly.I very well analysed a major problem nowadays faced in India. The number of deaths caused by motorbike accidents in India. The Traumatic Brain Injuries(TBI) result in the death of the cyclist sincehe/she is unable to get immediate treatment just after accident.

I have therefore developed a hardware containing an arduino and a sensor which are connected to an android app. Now if an accident occurs ,I will program the app in such a way that it will send data to the server fetched by sencha touch and will therefore display the details of the time of the accident,LOCATION(very important) of accident along with other details . Now we can certainly use this data at sencha touch for ambulance system or doctors who can send ambulance to the desired location immediately.

I have been working on android applications for last 6 months and have more experience in CSS and HTML. Although i am new to Sencha touch but i can make this happen as i am a quick learner.

I can share the repo of the android application which connects with the device personally if you wish to along with the device which i have assembled. Please provide me other prerequisites which i can use to show my interest and eligibility to take up this task.

John Stoecker

Mar 18, 2014, 2:44:19 AM3/18/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc
Hi Mayank,
Great to hear of your interest. We will be adding comments to your proposal soon.