Introduction

aditya.ve...@itbhu.ac.in

Mar 12, 2014, 5:29:13 PM3/12/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

I am a second year Computer Science and Engineering student at IIT(BHU), Varanasi.

I am interested in working on the project Health Device Communication.

My have first hand knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, Android App Development, CSS, HTML5.
I am eagerly looking forward to join an open source community and I think working with RAXA will be Very good for me.

I ll be submitting my ideas of implementation soon.

Thank You.

John Stoecker

Mar 13, 2014, 1:44:15 AM3/13/14
to raxa-jss-em...@googlegroups.com, raxa-gsoc